Trump blasts his trial judges. Then his fans call for violence.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟376,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
We still believe in traditional values. The Democratic Party has jumped away from that decades ago. In 2016, I voted for Ted Cruz over Donald Trump. However, even though I am not a huge fan of Trump's personal character, I do admire his ability to stand up and win against the Washington DC politicians and ruling establishment class in America and the rest of the world.
But what do you mean when you say "stand up and win"?
1) He lost the general election
2) I don't know why you don't understand that Trump IS THE RULING ESTABLISHMENT CLASS. Any "win" he gets against them is just you being duped into thinking that.
3) Rest of the world think Trump is an utter joke. They're scared of hte US but many of them believe that Trump is a stupid, unpredictable idiot.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4439620-john-bolton-world-leaders-trump-laughing-fool/
4) Things that make you say "I'm not a huge fan of Trump's personal character", for many other's around the planet, are reason enough to think he'd be a terrible leader. Because personal character traits are the most influential parts that dictate the quality of someone's leadership.

Last edited:
Upvote 0