Transgender Activist and Influencer Dylan Mulvaney to Speak at Catholic St. Louis University

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,768,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Transgender activist and influencer is scheduled to speak at St. Louis University, a Catholic institution, on Monday.​

The university recently barred the College Republicans from hosting women’s sports activist Paula Scanlan, according to the student group.

According to a report from College Fix:

The event will be hosted by the private institution’s Student Activities Board and its Great Issues Committee, which works to “spark dialogue, engage in critical thinking, and have fun,” according to its Instagram bio.

Mulvaney is slated to “talk about her experiences as a trans actress, activist, and content creator,” according to the university’s website.

Continued below.

• Informative
Reactions: DJWhalen

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟144,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Transgender activist and influencer is scheduled to speak at St. Louis University, a Catholic institution, on Monday.​

The university recently barred the College Republicans from hosting women’s sports activist Paula Scanlan, according to the student group.

According to a report from College Fix:

Continued below.
Solution: Keep politicians and activists from both sides of the aisle out of schools.

Reactions: LizaMarie
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟144,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A Catholic school should not give a platform to anyone that goes against the Catholic Faith.
Yeah, that Catholic school might be [edited by AlexB23 as peace is important]. Yes, I dislike using that term, but someone's got to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟256,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, that Catholic school might be a CINO (Catholic in Name Only). Yes, I dislike using that term, but someone's got to.
Whoever is sponsoring the school needs to speak out! This is enough! :( It's so sad what Dylan did to himself. Breaks my heart.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟144,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Whoever is sponsoring the school needs to speak out! This is enough! :( It's so sad what Dylan did to himself. Breaks my heart.
Schools are becoming a breeding ground for this stuff sadly. We should pray for Dylan, that he repents for his ways.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟256,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Schools are becoming a breeding ground for this stuff sadly. We should pray for Dylan, that he repents for his ways.
Amen! Happy I’m out of school before all this non binary and pro noun garbage started.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟144,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen! Happy I’m out of school before all this non binary and pro noun garbage started.
Same here. I graduated HS in 2018, shortly before the trans pronoun things started in the late-2010s and 2020s.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟256,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Same here. I graduated HS in 2018, shortly before the trans pronoun things started in the late-2010s and 2020s.
I graduated from college in 2018. Scary how much the world has shortly changed in just six short years.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟175,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Very few people will likely show up to see Mulvaney, as has been the trend at every college and university where he's been scheduled to speak. The real shame is he is getting paid regardless. He shows up to mostly empty rooms. His grift is strong and I personally believe that he is lying about being trans. He's profiting off of the illusion. His grift of being the young gay dried up, so he moved on to the next money making scheme.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,258,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
St. Louis University is a Jesuit institution. Not as bad as some other Jesuit institutions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟256,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
St. Louis University is a Jesuit institution. Not as bad as some other Jesuit institutions.
No surprises here! I wouldn’t be surprised if Creighton bowed down to the LGBT agenda. :(

• Agree
Upvote 0