Transfiguration is, to me, the Exodus, greek for The Road Out.

May 10, 2024
Auburn
✟2,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

To me it's like born again saved. From Adam and Eve, we receive a soul with a failed spirit and a mortal Body. From The Church, we receive a Baptized Body, incorruptible and immortal with a saved spirit and then we become confirmed as a New Being by the Holy Spirit now able to transfigure gloriously into the image of The Father.

26 For it was indeed fitting that we should have such a high priest, holy, innocent, unstained, separated from sinners, and exalted above the heavens.

Peace always,
Stephen

• Winner
Reactions: The Liturgist

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟928,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

To me it's like born again saved. From Adam and Eve, we receive a soul with a failed spirit and a mortal Body.
are you talking about the Matt 17 transfiguration where Moses and Elijah appear with Christ in glory, before the cross happens, before the NT church exists?
From The Church, we receive a Baptized Body, incorruptible and immortal with a saved spirit
As noted above - no next says that we get any of that "from the church"
and then we become confirmed as a New Being by the Holy Spirit now able to transfigure gloriously into the image of The Father.
1 John 3:4 says we are to be changed into the likeness of Christ's body.

See how great a love the Father has given us, that we would be called children of God; and in fact we are. For this reason the world does not know us: because it did not know Him. 2 Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be. We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is.

===================

But how is this connected to the literal creation event of Gen 1-2 as specified in the legal code of Ex 20:11??

Upvote 0
May 10, 2024
Auburn
✟2,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

Thanks for reading, to all.

To me some where there exists in the logic of the spirit in the soul of the being with Body, from Adam and Eve to The Body of the Church, we become incorruptible through the Body of Mary as adopted Brothers and Sisters of Christ at the Cross, Ecce Mater tua. The sanctification of the Soul through Baptism allows the Living Waters of Baptism to Cover, wash the spirit in the soul of the being then transfigure into the image of the Father through all of the works of the Body of Christ.

To me, the Logic of the Holy Spirit is to enter into the soul of the being in the Body of the Church, in the flesh of the being of the soul with the Holy Spirit now confirmed. As an immortal and incorruptible soul through the Baptism of John, now with the Holy Spirit in the soul of the confirmed through repentance, the being is allowed the transfiguration into the image of the Father.

Throughout the Bible this is referenced and available through the Books of the Bible. I sometimes have to search and eventually I can find the verses to support this logic, and am open to correction if anything is said not correct with respect to the Holy Spirit will of God, as the Paraclete to all mankind. Please advise me if there are any questions in the Logic of the Holy Spirit I am seeing.

Thanks in advance.

Peace always,
Stephen

Upvote 0
May 10, 2024
Auburn
✟2,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

Thanks for reading, if I post in error, I can retract, and please advise if I have referenced anything incorrect with respect to teachings that are not inline with teachings that are correct. I am searching for what is true, as we all do through The Word.

Thanks,
Stephen

Reactions: oikonomia
Upvote 0
May 10, 2024
Auburn
✟2,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

You are correct.

I cannot find any text that says we receive an incorruptible, immortal body or spirit from the church so I retract my statement.
I will search better next time before I post.
I will be careful in the future what I post on the teachings I refer to in the Bible.

Peace always,
D Stephen

Upvote 0
May 10, 2024
Auburn
✟2,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

I was referring to the Transfiguration, and to me this is His appearance to Peter, James and John. They were told not to talk about it till after the Resurrection. Does this sound right?

Thanks for the question and please advise if I have misread or spoke anything not with the teachings of Christ.

Peace always,
Stephen

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟78,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

Attachments

• 1715700358690.png
    1715700358690.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
May 10, 2024
Auburn
✟2,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
True the New Adam,

Thanks, Diamond,

To me, the life-giving spirit is what Jesus gave up on the cross, the ghost. The Holy Ghost. The Spirit. We know Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit. His Holy Spirit will to me is the self-directed wi of God that will never fail. His Holy Spirit is shared in union with the Father and the Son as one in being glorified and transfigured into the image of the Father.

To me, this is “ The Gift”.

Peace always,
Stephen

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟78,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
To me, the life-giving spirit is what Jesus gave up on the cross, the ghost. The Holy Ghost. The Spirit. We know Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit. His Holy Spirit will to me is the self-directed wi of God that will never fail. His Holy Spirit is shared in union with the Father and the Son as one in being glorified and transfigured into the image of the Father.
I was seeking God and He lead me to Jesus, Jesus lead me to the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit lead me back to Jesus and Jesus lead me back to God the Father. They all work together to help us understand the nature of God. So we can know the love of God and how good He is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟492,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Peace to all,

To me it's like born again saved. From Adam and Eve, we receive a soul with a failed spirit and a mortal Body. From The Church, we receive a Baptized Body, incorruptible and immortal with a saved spirit and then we become confirmed as a New Being by the Holy Spirit now able to transfigure gloriously into the image of The Father.

26 For it was indeed fitting that we should have such a high priest, holy, innocent, unstained, separated from sinners, and exalted above the heavens.

Peace always,
Stephen

Yes indeed.

Upvote 0
May 10, 2024
Auburn
✟2,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

An Empire for all mankind, as a Gift.

"From the rain there is a river running wild that will create." from Iceland, OMAM

From wounded body and soul Adam and Eve, we are created and become into the body of the Church, Baptized in the flesh for the spirit in the soul to receive an immortal and incorruptible spirit in the Body of the soul of the being. Then becoming Transfigured by confirmation of the will of the Father in the soul of the being in the Body. By confirming into the will of the Father we become transfigured gloriously from the incorruptible and immortal Body of The Church through the Power of the Holy Spirit. The will of the Father is the State of Sanctified, and we become into the Friendship of The Christ, the New Being. We became to mortality through Adam and Eve to become immortal through the Body of the Church, the New Eve to become transfigured into the image of the Father.

From failed Adam and we, we become into the body of the Church as immortal and incorruptible in the Body through the flesh to the spirit of the being. Sanctified.

And confirmed sanctified through the power of the Holy Spirit in the wondrous mysteries of the faith.

Through the confirmation of the Holy Spirit in the soul of the being with flesh, all mankind, we can become into the image of the Father. Transfiguration into the image of the Father from the body of Mary, to me, is through the Church, the New Eve. We become from Adam and Eve into the New Eve as immortal and incorruptible and then become gloriously transfigured into the image of the Father through the Power of the Holy Spirit in the soul of the being with flesh. The Body, now transfigured the soul with flesh and spirit can now see God, The Father. We, as all mankind can see with new eternal and incorruptible and immortal and transfigured eyes, the Gift.

Did Christ need Baptism? For His flesh was mortal, yet remains sinless, but His Soul remains sanctified, with the will of the Father. Spotless is the state of the soul of Christ, with the will of the Father as the source of all manifestation of His being. Christ is conceived of the Holy Ghost, born of the Immaculate Conception through the Virgin Birth of Mary. And all mankind become adopted brothers and sisters of Christ at the cross, Ecce mater tua. Behold your Mother. In the body of the being, Baptism becomes the source of incorruptibility and immortality of the Body and spirit in the soul of the being.

To me the manifestation of the flesh of the being is through the spirit in the soul of the being in the Body of Christ, the New Eve, the Bride of Christ, His Passion.

What would Jesus do? In all cases of faith and morality? The will of the Father, that will never fail in all faith and morality.

From the rain comes a river
Running wild that we create
An empire for you
Illuminate there is a river
Running wild that will create
An empire for you. OMAM

Peace always,
m Stephen Andrew
There is no greater work possible than for the salvation of souls.

Upvote 0
May 10, 2024
Auburn
✟2,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

Thanks for reading, to all.

To me this is Logic that I see and thanks in advance for any input to correct any unseen errors by me with respect to the Will of the Father.

To me some where there exists in the logic of the spirit in the soul of the being with Body. From Adam and Eve’s corrupt soul and flesh, we become incorruptible through the New Baptized Body as adopted Brothers and Sisters of Christ at the Cross, “Ecce Mater tua.” Behold your Mother. We become into the Body of Christ, immortal and incorruptible. The “sanctification” of the Soul through Baptism allows the Living Waters of Baptism to Cover, wash the spirit in the soul of the being in the Body then transfigure by the Power of the Holt Spirit will of God into the image of the Father by maintaining friendship through all of the works through the Body of Christ. All life comes through Him, Jesus, to the Father, God.

To me, the Logic of the Holy Spirit is to enter into the soul of the being in the Body, regenerated in the flesh of the being of the soul with the Holy Spirit now confirmed. As an immortal and incorruptible soul through the Baptism of John, now with the Holy Spirit in the soul of the confirmed through repentance, the being is allowed the transfiguration into the image of the Father, God.

Throughout the Bible Transfiguration is referenced and available in the Word through the Books of the Bible. I sometimes have to search and eventually I can find the verses to support this logic, and am open to correction if anything is said not correct with respect to the Holy Spirit will of God, as the Paraclete to all mankind. Please advise me if there are any questions in the Logic of the Holy Spirit I am seeing.

Thanks in advance.

Peace always,
Stephen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums