There is only one Dragon/Serpent in scripture (Part 10) (Blind to Humility)

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟1,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

1 John 3:8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning.
The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.

Of all books of the Bible, John reveals the most about Who Jesus is and Why He came. If this passage of scripture is ignored, mankind might charge Old Testament atrocities to God just like Job's wife. If this passage of Sacred Scripture is understood, we realize that the Chaos and Death that we witness within the Old Testament is the result of Satan's Work.

John 16: 8 When He comes, He will convict the world about sin, righteousness, and judgment:
9 About sin, because they do not believe in Me;

John says that Sin is Unbelief in Jesus... Paul, further reveals this 2 Corinthians 4:4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Are your ears perking up yet? Do you see why this Bible Study is such an important matter? The obvious is that people have doubted God's goodness, all this time because of Satan's work, Satan's lies and Satan's VIOLENCE. The last part of 2 Cor 4:4 is one of the most important parts to understand. To have seen Jesus, IS to have Seen the Father. Jesus is the Physical Presence of YH-H. The Father cannot be seen, because the Physical Presence of God IS the Son. Many theologies utterly fail to expose the utter wickedness that the Devil's work wrought and end up heaping Satan's work onto God's Head. This is a magnificent FAILURE!

Jesus states in John 5 that HE (Jesus) is the very subject of ALL Scripture, meaning HE is the Hero and Main Character from Genesis to Revelation. God seems to be a Murderer in the Old Testament. God seems to be hateful in the Old Testament... but all that goes away, when you watch the Work of the Father through His Son, who is the Very Revelation of How God interacts with all of creation. When Jesus says Love your Enemies... you should instantly remember that God loathes Hypocrisy , and HAS ALWAYS LOVED HIS ENEMIES. If you don't search out why Jesus seems so radically different than "The God of the Old Testament"... BELIEVING WITH ALL YOUR HEART THAT Jesus is the KEY.... you won't be able to see what we are seeing.

The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work

10 about righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see Me;
Jesus is foreshadowing His Ascension and Provision of His Holy Spirit (Romans 8:9). Jesus is also explaining His final blow to Satan, as Satan is Cast from Heaven when Jesus Ascends. (Rv 12:5-10)
11 and about judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.
John 8:15-16 You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one. And yet if I do judge, My judgment is true; for I am not alone, but I am with the Father who sent Me.​

Jesus didn't come to judge humanity? NO. Jesus came to destroy the Devil's work. Jesus came to save sinners.
I don't think it is easy to comprehend exactly how important it is to note that
He did not come for the righteous.
Luke 5:31-32 Jesus answered and said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.
Jesus wasn't saying that there are "Righteous" people out there that are already well. Romans 3:11 “There is no one righteous, not even one;...

Jesus was revealing His highest precept of Salvation. The "Self Righteous" that perceive their "Righteousness" as Obedience success are seriously up the creek without a paddle, and the creek is headed for a waterfall that falls into a basin of spikes made of stone. (Isaiah 64:6 But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousness are like filthy rags;) (Philippians 3:8 Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For His sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith— 10 that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,)

Why am I on part 10 of an OP that reveals Satan's work? Because, I'm sick and tired of Satan's work being thrust onto Our Spotless Lamb by Doctrines of Man.

This concludes part 10 of this OP Series.

Last edited: