United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
God Died.

Noun + Verb, followed by a single period. Certainly, we can dive into the complexity of how "God Died, Yet Remained Alive"... but take a theological chill pill for one second and really ponder on those two single words, followed by a period.

God Bled.

There it is again! Two words with infinite meaning!

I will start this out as simple as possible. Jesus is God. To most biblically explain what this means, you are saying that the very PHYSICAL PRESENCE of God, is what we know as God the Son, the Son of God. When we say... "God Died." we are saying that THE PHYSICAL PRESENCE of God, Died. This is a very haughty matter, theologically. Please pay close attention to my next words, because they are True and weigh HEAVY on my very SOUL.

If a person is inclined towards "Black and White", "1's and 0's", "Off and On"... HARD LOGIC, we can see the most specific example of this HARD LOGIC in Christ's death. To Believe in Christ's work brings Life, but to question the sufficiency of Christ's work, brings UTTER DESTRUCTION. ALL New Testament CONDEMNATION scripture Depends on (Hinges on) Christ's work on Calvary and one's human response to His "Gift of Eternal Life", which cost the equivalent of GOD's EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Vambram