• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The Mind of Christ?

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟128,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey,

The bible says that we have the mind of Christ, has anyone here received it supernaturally? I am diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder but one day years ago I received the mind of Christ supernaturally for a few minutes and for that time I not longer had any mental illness! I have not managed to get it back but needless to say that would help me tremendously and would change everything for me!

Reactions: Unqualified

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,957.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
paranormal =/= spiritual so it wouldn't be related to the mental state attached to your physical body.

When people are born again by the Holy Spirit, there is a new person created that is beyond the senses of the body to perceive. It takes time to get a sense of it, but God is with us, so it happens.

The mind of Christ is attached to this new creation person.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟430,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have the mind of Christ. I feel it guiding with words. If you are in the Lord and in the Bible you have it. When you can’t or if God doesn’t speak it is a guide there to help you like a voice of reason. I don’t think God does speak very often. If we got everything we wanted would this life be a test. No we have to make our own decisions to follow Jesus, and which way our life goes is our responsibility. We can pray and receive, we can be right about His purpose, but we have to keep trying if we are off the mark. The spirit is willing but the flesh weak.

I think the mind of Christ comes by much learning. This learning becomes ingrained and through His Spirit becomes a help and guide to us.

Upvote 0