✟1,003,166.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi Wesley

You're new to CF so I'll try to be kind.

Dumping a video with no explanation is not seen as good practice.

Instead of leaving us to figure out what your point is it's a good idea to add a little text explaining what you're on about.

(PS I didn't know the Dreaded Illuminati was still a thing :scratch:)

OB

• Agree
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

Wesley-Lyon

I love my God
Nov 21, 2023
Los Angeles
✟12,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yes a simple google search will show you, that just in the U.S, there is 2 million Freemasons. And that's just the U.S numbers...The U.S military, is said to be one most powerful military's in the world. Yet its ranks in combine, army, Navy, coast guard, Marine Corp and air force, only have a combined total of 1.4 million services men, So what do people believe 2 million people are doing in a secret army, United, behind the scenes, do they think, these people are just some Thursday night drinking club. No, these people are in every key position of power.

Anyway there's different secret societies throughout the world. countless secret Orders. All under the umbrella of one super rite. The Illuminati. But in the western countries, everything was controlled by the Freemasons. This country itself, was set up by them, to be the home base of their last and final World Order Their New World Order. Hint the saying when people were coming to the United States, they were said to becoming to the New World. This land under the model, that would eventually usher in their global New World Order. When people said, this was the "land of the free", its true meaning was the land of the freemasons, Its their system, the free press, the freeways. Its their systems, everything. They control it all. The public has just been trained to perceive everything wrong.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟493,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
People are much more likely to run into rank and file Freemasons in their day to day lives than they are to run into their elitist brethren in the guise of illuminati, Jesuits, etc.
Instead of calling it "Mainstream Media" or "Legacy Media" or whatever the latest nomenclature is in style, it should simply be referred to as Freemason Media. That's what it is and just call it what it is.
Good luck to you in your endeavor. You will meet much resistance.

Jesuits? The Jesuits publish directories of their order and those who have professed formal vows append SJ to their names.

The idea that the Jesuits are a secretive cabal on a par with the Illuminati is untrue and also prejudicial against Roman Catholics as a whole. You might as well include the Dominicans and the Trappists and the Capuchins if you are going to go there, after all, the Capuchins were beloved by the Habsburg monarchs of Austria-Hungary and the church where they are buried is run by the Capuchins!

That said I expect my Roman Catholic friends @chevyontheriver @concretecamper @fhansen @Michie @RileyG @Valletta might be amused or perhaps bemused or even c-mused by the suggestion.

And for the record I am not Roman Catholic but rather am Eastern Orthodox (ten years in the OCA) with extremely close ties to Oriental Orthodoxy, and also a close relationship with the Assyrian Church of the East and several Protestant groups, particularly high church Anglicanism, traditional Methodism, confessional Lutheranism, conservative liturgical Congregationalism such as one finds at Park Street Church in Boston. And the icon I use in my profile is Coptic Orthodox, the Copts being the persecuted Christians of Egypt.

Rather than speculating about the illuminati, I propose there is a real and sinister conspiracy among some Muslim potentates to finance terror and campaigns of persecution, genocide and ethnic cleansing targeting the remaining Middle Eastern Christians. Indeed we know this to be the case, because the Qataris were caught financing it.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,258,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
The idea that the Jesuits are a secretive cabal on a par with the Illuminati is untrue and also prejudicial against Roman Catholics as a whole. You might as well include the Dominicans and the Trappists and the Capuchins if you are going to go there, after all, the Capuchins were beloved by the Habsburg monarchs of Austria-Hungary and the church where they are buried is run by the Capuchins!

That said I expect my Roman Catholic friends @chevyontheriver @concretecamper @fhansen @Michie @RileyG @Valletta might be amused or perhaps bemused or even c-mused by the suggestion.
I think I am even 'de-mused' a bit. Though maybe I should just stick with amused and bemused.

The Jesuits were something two generations ago. There were still some excellent ones a generation ago. And a rare few excellent ones have not gone woke with the rest of their order. But to consider them akin to Freemasons or the Illuminati, back then or now, does amuse me. OK, I have only known three Jesuits well, and a dozen more very casually, so I can't say no Jesuit has ever gone to the Illuminati overlords Monday meetings or whatever. But the once powerful Jesuits were actually dead set against the secret societies and the Freemasons in particular.

• Winner
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,258,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Staff edit of a quote

Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. Ex 23:1

You do know that you have repeated an untruth? And that you have raised a false report? The 'Jesuit Oath' is a fiction. You can choose to believe it but then you would be believing a lie. And repeating a lie.

FYI: The Jesuit Oath Debunked

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums