Sab Motocross

May 16, 2016
Galveston
✟15,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Getting ready to have a cup on this cloudy, misty day. Puts me in the mood for Bible study!

As I am recovering from Hernia surgery, I have been studying my Bible; in self-imposed exile from most of my friends, acquaintances and co-workers in my quest to renew my faith and purposes for the Lord. As the Lord has given me a mission from many years ago, I have taken this time to evaluate my progress in this matter.

It is quite a revelation as to how our purposes here on earth can be side-tracked by worldly things, and by unknown circumstances that may arise. I am confounded by the unknowns, yet still have faith in what dealings God has entrusted in me. At times I feel that God is using me even in these times of recuperating from a sudden ailment and surgery.

I pray for those who cannot find the strength or understanding that prayer should be a constant communication with God, whether prayer for the salvation of others, or prayer for the undertakings which God has assigned to us ...may God Bless all of us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Erinny

Blessed Big Sister
Jul 6, 2016
Western NC
✟17,137.00
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you! I'm wandering around in here, and finding this enjoyable like Emmy said it was. I'm glad the IP address thing was fixed. I was so afraid I'd have to buy a whole new internet service.

I'm making a squash casserole for dinner tonight and Mom is making her lettuce wedge salad. We were blessed with half a watermelon yesterday, so that will be dessert.

What are you having tonight?

Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟130,041.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you! I'm wandering around in here, and finding this enjoyable like Emmy said it was. I'm glad the IP address thing was fixed. I was so afraid I'd have to buy a whole new internet service.

I'm making a squash casserole for dinner tonight and Mom is making her lettuce wedge salad. We were blessed with half a watermelon yesterday, so that will be dessert.

What are you having tonight?
Cold cereal.

Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟328,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning! Hoping my sister Erin will be along today. She's having some anxiety stuff going on but she bounces well, ha!

I'm having a second breakfast of cheesy toast, milk, and a pear. Good stuff! I just realized I have two red grapefruits I need to eat soon ... will someone join me later and share?

Wouldn't it be fun if one of you could pop in and visit and have tea and grapefruit and a prayer, then you could meet my new cow, Trixie! That would be great!

**Sigh** Oh well, praise God for the Internet and CF!

All good things
Emmy

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Erinny

Blessed Big Sister
Jul 6, 2016
Western NC
✟17,137.00
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning! Hoping my sister Erin will be along today. She's having some anxiety stuff going on but she bounces well, ha!

I'm having a second breakfast of cheesy toast, milk, and a pear. Good stuff! I just realized I have two red grapefruits I need to eat soon ... will someone join me later and share?

Wouldn't it be fun if one of you could pop in and visit and have tea and grapefruit and a prayer, then you could meet my new cow, Trixie! That would be great!

**Sigh** Oh well, praise God for the Internet and CF!

All good things
Emmy

Dear Emmy just loves her cow! I love mine too. Mom and I were gifted with our own chickens now, which means all too soon Emmy's apartment will be her workshop and she and Ben will be in their own home on their own property at the top of the ridge.

I'm enjoying a cinnamon bun with Irish breakfast tea. It would be nice for you to come over and get some of these fresh eggs along with your buns and tea!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It took me about two years, but I finally learned to drink it black -- the cookies taste even better that way. :holy:

Good for you! I always drink herbal tea black. I have taken a break from red bush and vanilla and am now drinking green pomegranate tea.

Right now I'm finishing off a mug of chai tea latte before heading to bed.

Gillian

Upvote 0