USA
✟311,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I cant see the difference between a vid on rumble or the same vid on youtube.
But anyway here is the same vid on youtube.

Ahh, 30 minutes of the paranoid, self-pitying ramblings of a theocratic fascist. No Thanks.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ahh, 30 minutes of the paranoid, self-pitying ramblings of a theocratic fascist. No Thanks.
That's ok Hans. God / Jesus loves all types of people , even those who like you hate the truth.
He understands and he forgives. So don't worry mate , you wont end up in the lake of fire.

• Friendly
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That's ok Hans. God / Jesus loves all types of people , even those who like you hate the truth.
He understands and he forgives. So don't worry mate , you wont end up in the lake of fire.

What "truth"? This whole thread is paranoid fantasies about a plot to eliminate a large portion of the global* population with a vaccine or something. It's nice that you think your god will forgive Mike Flynn, but I don't know how my "fate" came into this. (The closest I came to "religion" was to note that Mike Flynn is a theocrat, which he definitely is. He wants the church to have power in the government. [Not your church or country, though.])

*"global" -- at this point, it is no longer safe to assume that belief in such absurd fantasies comes from those who understand the Earth is spherical.

Reactions: comana
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What "truth"? This whole thread is paranoid fantasies about a plot to eliminate a large portion of the global* population with a vaccine or something.
I was volunteering at an op shop when they said that I could no longer work there unless I got vaccinated , because with out it I was a threat to society. ( the pandemic of the unvaccinated ).
And yet I could still go there and did and have a coffee and chat with my old work mates and go shopping in the store , mixing with both customers and staff.
The Govenment claimed they were following the science , I would like to know what science class they went to..

Can you see know Hans ?....it was never about a virus , it was about forcing a vaccine in everybody.

Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟922,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If a vaccine doesn’t cause a negative effect within hours or days, it certainly is not going to years down the road. All this talk of it killing off those who took it at some year in the future is nonsensical.

• Winner
Reactions: pgp_protector
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I was volunteering at an op shop when they said that I could no longer work there unless I got vaccinated , because with out it I was a threat to society. ( the pandemic of the unvaccinated ).
And yet I could still go there and did and have a coffee and chat with my old work mates and go shopping in the store , mixing with both customers and staff.
The Govenment claimed they were following the science , I would like to know what science class they went to..
Don't even know what an "op shop" is.
Can you see know Hans ?....it was never about a virus , it was about forcing a vaccine in everybody.
DM me when it kills you.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If a vaccine doesn’t cause a negative effect within hours or days, it certainly is not going to years down the road. All this talk of it killing off those who took it at some year in the future is nonsensical.
It was killing people at the begining and is still killing people and will continue to kill and injure people. 2025 was the year the bad guys hope to complete this depopulation agenda.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟922,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It was killing people at the begining and is still killing people and will continue to kill and injure people. 2025 was the year the bad guys hope to complete this depopulation agenda.
I’m sure that timeline will be extended when 2025 is a complete failure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HermanNeutics13

May 8, 2013
✟32,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
We don’t need to sustain 8 billion world population. Young people also struggle to make it on their own or as a couple and don’t feel they can afford children. The economy does not favor starting families.
Considering it tends to be the lowest class that have the most kids and the middle class that are the ones mostly not having kids, the economic arguments against having children really don't hold water.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟922,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Considering it tends to be the lowest class that have the most kids and the middle class that are the ones mostly not having kids, the economic arguments against having children really don't hold water.
it does if they want a better quality of life and stay out of the lower class.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I cant see the difference between a vid on rumble or the same vid on youtube.
But anyway here is the same vid on youtube.

Sometimes people get confused and associate the platform with the message. I have seen this time and again where I am critisized for posting something from a certain platform.. the same platform that contains university lectures, scientific reports, car mechanic help videos, movies, cat videos, skateboarder fails, government activities recorded live and a whole basket full of other useful and useless content.

But, if they don't like what you're saying.. they'll attack the platform instead of getting content to support their arguement, in a respectful manner.

• Informative
Reactions: guyver
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟922,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟493,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Somehow there are 8 billion people in the world and that number is growing. India will have more people than China by the end of the year.
UN: World population to hit 8 billion people in November

Ten years ago there were inexpensive homes in America. They disappeared along with inexpensive cars and inexpensive food. Cost of having a baby in a hospital went up too.
They disappeared because poor monetary policy in the form of quantitative easing as well as a lack of control on foreign investment in real estate has led to buyers from foreign countries acquiring massive amounts of real estate in the more desirable American, British, Canadian and Australian cities as a way to secure their financial future, so that large swathes of highly desirable real estate are unoccupied and owned by foreign nationals.

Car prices and food prices increased due to inflation caused by Covid.

While the overall world population is increasing, the population of many First World Countries is aging and in some cases even declining, leading to problems in Japan, for instance.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟405,028.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
More fear mongering and no substance. There are never any details. Who exactly and for what reason. Just vague suggestions and the ominous They.
TheyTM.jpg

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟452,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Steve Kirsch Makes Major Announcement: New Zealand Covid Whistleblower Biggest Bombshell Yet!​

Dec 1, 2023

Steve Kirsch of Steve Kirsch's newsletter | Substack joins The Alex Jones Show to break down the major bombshell dropped by a New Zealand whistleblower exposing mass death from the COVID shots.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Steve Kirsch Makes Major Announcement: New Zealand Covid Whistleblower Biggest Bombshell Yet!​

Dec 1, 2023

Steve Kirsch of Steve Kirsch's newsletter | Substack joins The Alex Jones Show to break down the major bombshell dropped by a New Zealand whistleblower exposing mass death from the COVID shots.

A substack post and an appearance with Alex Jones? Really? Credibility not found.

Upvote 0