The Gerry Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Dear Gerry,

I am very glad you started this club just for me. This will give me a chance to put some things in writing for you. You know some times you do tend to forget.

Like last night. You sang very well, and I was pleased to hear your voice. You know I love your voice. It is a sweet sound to me. Especially when you are singing about me or telling others about me.

Listen, you remember to follow your own advice. You know, how you are always telling others to keep their focus on me. Well I want you to do the same. Sometimes it seems you forget and look away. Don't do that. It is not good for you, and it also hurts me when you do.

Don't worry about other people. I love you Gerry! Just remember that.

Jesus

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Originally posted by KeepTheFaith15
HAHAHA whats the meaning of this!

Well KTF, Jesus has spoken to us through the Word of God. He also speaks to Christians daily in many ways. I had intended to post a series of His messages as though they were personal letters to me, since there are many people who would look in here each time a new post was made. That way I thought many would see the messages from jesus were as much for them as for me.

After all a personal relationship with jesus is just that, Personal.

But because of my stand on many issues few people will look in here now, and it would be a waste of time.

But I am glad you looked and it made you smile.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by Gerry
OK! It's Jesus. He loves me so much, He suffered and died for me!

Amazing Grace, I weep at times when I contemplate the love that our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, has for us, what He endured for us.

No Greater Love.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.