America
✟22,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 22:10-13 ...Bind him hand and foot and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth:[14] for many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew 25:1-13 Then shall the Kingdom of Heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.[2] And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. ...[11] Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.[12] But He answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. (Matthew 7:21-27)

Matthew 24:37-40 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.[38] For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,[39] and knew not until the flood came and took them all away. So shall also the coming of the Son of man be.[40] Then shall two be in the field, the one shall be taken, and the other left...KJV

Exodus 20:4-6 and bestowing mercy on them that love Me to thousands of them, and on them that keep My commandments...LXX (Deuteronomy 18:18-19)
John 14:15-17 If ye love Me, keep My Commandments...KJV (John 12:48-50)

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets and to the saints and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the Earth.KJV

Psalms 2:1-9 Wherefore did the heathen rage, and the nations imagine vain things?[2] The kings of the Earth stood up and the rulers gathered themselves together against the Lord and against His Christ:[3] saying, Let us break through Their bonds and cast away Their yoke from us.[4] He that dwells in the Heavens shall laugh them to scorn and the Lord shall mock them;[5] then shall He speak to them in His anger, and trouble them in His fury.[6] But I have been made king by Him on Sion His holy mountain,[7] declaring the Ordinance of the Lord: The Lord said to Me, Thou art My Son, to-day have I begotten Thee.[8] Ask of Me, and I will give Thee the Heathen for Thine inheritance and the ends of the earth for Thy possession.[9] Thou shalt rule them with a rod of iron, Thou shalt dash them in pieces as a potter’s vessel...LXX (Matthew 11:28-30, Revelation 2:24-27)

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟206,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Galatians 2:7-9
(shrug)

John 14:24 He that loveth Me not keepeth not My words: and the word which ye hear is not Mine, but the Father's which sent Me. (John 12:48-50)

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.
Matthew 10:1-7 And when He had called unto Him His Twelve Disciples, He gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.[2] Now the names of the Twelve Apostles are these: The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;[3] Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;[4] Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.[5] These Twelve Iesus sent forth and Commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:[6] But go rather to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel.[7] And as ye go, preach, saying, The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

Matthew 28:16-20 Then the Eleven Disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Iesus had appointed them.[17] And when they saw Him, they worshipped Him: but some doubted.[18] And Iesus came and spake unto them, saying, All authority is given unto Me in Heaven and in Earth.[19] Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:[20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matthew 5:17-19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these smallest Commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called small in the Kingdom of Heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Matthew 7:24-27 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man which built his house upon the rock: and the rain descended and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house: and it fell not, for it was founded upon the rock.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the Commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the Commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 22:14-15 Blessed are they that do His Commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.KJV
Yep Noah obeyed and became the an heir of the righteousness which is by faith, by the law of faith.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Galatians 2:7-9
John 14:24 He that loveth Me not keepeth not My words: and the word which ye hear is not Mine, but the Father's which sent Me. (John 12:48-50)
Matthew 24:35 Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.
Matthew 10:1-7 And when He had called unto Him His Twelve Disciples, He gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.[2] Now the names of the Twelve Apostles are these: The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;[3] Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;[4] Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.[5] These Twelve Iesus sent forth and Commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:[6] But go rather to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel.[7] And as ye go, preach, saying, The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

Matthew 28:16-20 Then the Eleven Disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Iesus had appointed them.[17] And when they saw Him, they worshipped Him: but some doubted.[18] And Iesus came and spake unto them, saying, All authority is given unto Me in Heaven and in Earth.[19] Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:[20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matthew 5:17-19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these smallest Commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called small in the Kingdom of Heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Matthew 7:24-27 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man which built his house upon the rock: and the rain descended and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house: and it fell not, for it was founded upon the rock.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the Commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the Commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 22:14-15 Blessed are they that do His Commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.KJV

Yep Noah obeyed and became the an heir of the righteousness which is by faith, by the law of faith.

You're acting like the gracious intent of God, in saving Noah and his family, was unmeritted favor... when the First Testament says Noah's grace was earned.

"Noe was a just man, being perfect in his generation: Noe was well-pleasing to God."

Genesis 1:6-19 And the Lord God, having seen that the wicked actions of men were multiplied upon the earth, and that every one in his heart was intently brooding over evil continually,[7] then God laid it to heart that he had made man upon the earth, and he pondered it deeply.[8] And God said, I will blot out man whom I have made from the face of the earth, even man with cattle, and reptiles with flying creatures of the sky, for I am grieved that I have made them.[9] But Noe found grace before the Lord God.[10] And these are the generations of Noe. Noe was a just man, being perfect in his generation: Noe was well-pleasing to God.[11] And Noe begot three sons, Sem, Cham, Japheth.[12] But the earth was corrupted before God, and the earth was filled with iniquity.[13] And the Lord God saw the earth, and it was corrupted; because all flesh had corrupted its way upon the earth.[14] And the Lord God said to Noe, A period of all men is come before Me; because the earth has been filled with iniquity by them, and, behold, I destroy them and the earth. 15 Make therefore for thyself an ark...[19] And I will establish My Covenant with thee, and thou shalt enter into the ark, and thy sons and thy wife and thy sons’ wives with thee.LXX (Matthew 24:38-42, Matthew 5:48, Revelation 3:2)

Genesis 5:24 And Enoch was well-pleasing to God, and was not found, because God translated him.LXX

Genesis 17:1-2 And Abram was ninety-nine years old, and the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, I am thy God, be well-pleasing before Me and be blameless:[2] and I will establish My Covenant between Me and thee, and I will multiply thee exceedingly.LXX

Job 1:8 And the Lord said to him, Hast thou diligently considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a man blameless, true, godly, abstaining from everything evil?

Psalm 101 A Psalm of David.
Psalms 101:1-8 I will sing to Thee, O Lord, of mercy and judgment; I will sing a psalm,[2] and I will be wise in a blameless way. When wilt Thou come to me? I walked in the innocence of my heart, in the midst of my house.[3] I have not set before mine eyes any unlawful thing, I have hated transgressors.[4] A perverse heart has not cleaved to me, I have not known an evil man, forasmuch as he turns away from me.[5] Him that privily speaks against his neighbour, him have I driven from me: he that is proud in look and insatiable in heart, with him I have not eaten.[6] Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walked in a perfect way, the same ministered to me.[7] The proud doer dwelt not in the midst of my house; the unjust speaker prospered not in my sight.[8] Early did I slay all the sinners of the land, that I might destroy out of the city of the Lord all that work iniquity.LXX

Psalms 89:19-37 [26] He shall call upon Me, saying, Thou art My Father*, My God, and the helper of My salvation.[27] And I will make Him My first-born*, higher than the kings of the Earth.[28] I will keep My mercy for Him for ever and My Covenant shall be firm with Him.[29] And I will establish His seed for ever and ever and His throne as the days of Heaven.[30] If His children should forsake My Law and walk not in My judgments,[31] if they should profane My Ordinances and not keep My Commandments,[32] I will visit their transgressions with a rod and their sins with scourges.[33] But My mercy I will not utterly remove from Him nor wrong My truth.[34] Neither will I by any means profane My Covenant* and I will not make void the things that proceed out of My lips.[35] Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie to David*,[36] His seed shall endure for ever and His throne as the sun before Me,[37] and as the moon that is established for ever and as the faithful witness in Heaven.LXX
* This David is Iesus (Revelation 22:16)
....................therefore........................
The New Covenant (Matthew 26:26-28)
............is the Davidic Covenant............

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟206,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
You're acting like the gracious intent of God, in saving Noah and his family, was unmeritted favor... when the First Testament says Noah's grace was earned.
He was saved by grace through faith. The just shall live by faith.
"Noe was a just man, being perfect in his generation: Noe was well-pleasing to God."
Yes, like our father Abraham.
Genesis 1:6-19 And the Lord God, having seen that the wicked actions of men were multiplied upon the earth, and that every one in his heart was intently brooding over evil continually,[7] then God laid it to heart that he had made man upon the earth, and he pondered it deeply.[8] And God said, I will blot out man whom I have made from the face of the earth, even man with cattle, and reptiles with flying creatures of the sky, for I am grieved that I have made them.[9] But Noe found grace before the Lord God.[10] And these are the generations of Noe. Noe was a just man, being perfect in his generation: Noe was well-pleasing to God.[11] And Noe begot three sons, Sem, Cham, Japheth.[12] But the earth was corrupted before God, and the earth was filled with iniquity.[13] And the Lord God saw the earth, and it was corrupted; because all flesh had corrupted its way upon the earth.[14] And the Lord God said to Noe, A period of all men is come before Me; because the earth has been filled with iniquity by them, and, behold, I destroy them and the earth. 15 Make therefore for thyself an ark...[19] And I will establish My Covenant with thee, and thou shalt enter into the ark, and thy sons and thy wife and thy sons’ wives with thee.LXX (Matthew 24:38-42, Matthew 5:48, Revelation 3:2)

Genesis 5:24 And Enoch was well-pleasing to God, and was not found, because God translated him.LXX

Genesis 17:1-2 And Abram was ninety-nine years old, and the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, I am thy God, be well-pleasing before Me and be blameless:[2] and I will establish My Covenant between Me and thee, and I will multiply thee exceedingly.LXX

Job 1:8 And the Lord said to him, Hast thou diligently considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a man blameless, true, godly, abstaining from everything evil?

Psalm 101 A Psalm of David.
Psalms 101:1-8 I will sing to Thee, O Lord, of mercy and judgment; I will sing a psalm,[2] and I will be wise in a blameless way. When wilt Thou come to me? I walked in the innocence of my heart, in the midst of my house.[3] I have not set before mine eyes any unlawful thing, I have hated transgressors.[4] A perverse heart has not cleaved to me, I have not known an evil man, forasmuch as he turns away from me.[5] Him that privily speaks against his neighbour, him have I driven from me: he that is proud in look and insatiable in heart, with him I have not eaten.[6] Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walked in a perfect way, the same ministered to me.[7] The proud doer dwelt not in the midst of my house; the unjust speaker prospered not in my sight.[8] Early did I slay all the sinners of the land, that I might destroy out of the city of the Lord all that work iniquity.LXX

Psalms 89:19-37 [26] He shall call upon Me, saying, Thou art My Father*, My God, and the helper of My salvation.[27] And I will make Him My first-born*, higher than the kings of the Earth.[28] I will keep My mercy for Him for ever and My Covenant shall be firm with Him.[29] And I will establish His seed for ever and ever and His throne as the days of Heaven.[30] If His children should forsake My Law and walk not in My judgments,[31] if they should profane My Ordinances and not keep My Commandments,[32] I will visit their transgressions with a rod and their sins with scourges.[33] But My mercy I will not utterly remove from Him nor wrong My truth.[34] Neither will I by any means profane My Covenant* and I will not make void the things that proceed out of My lips.[35] Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie to David*,[36] His seed shall endure for ever and His throne as the sun before Me,[37] and as the moon that is established for ever and as the faithful witness in Heaven.LXX
Yes, by grace through faith.
Abraham the Noachide.......
Rom 4: 9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. 10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision. 11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also: 12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised. 13
Ge 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

Abraham the Noachide.......

Upvote 0