Thank You, Bill Maher, But Your Critique of Hollywood’s Depravity Didn’t Go Far Enough

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,738,632.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
COMMENTARY: Pedophilia is baked into the Sexual Revolution.

Editor's Note: Read with care as comments made by TV host Bill Maher are graphic and offensive to some.

If you haven’t seen talk show host Bill Maher’s recent monologue calling out the pedophilia problem in Hollywood, you really should take the eight and a half minutes to do so.

I’m glad someone finally said the sexual exploitation of children is wrong, and that Hollywood’s complicity and hypocrisy are appalling. However, the problem is deeper than Maher thinks. In my opinion, pedophilia is baked into the core principles of the sexual revolution. The potential for full-on acceptance of pedophilia has been latent from the very beginning of this ideology.

Continued below.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,249,615.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
COMMENTARY: Pedophilia is baked into the Sexual Revolution.

Editor's Note: Read with care as comments made by TV host Bill Maher are graphic and offensive to some.

If you haven’t seen talk show host Bill Maher’s recent monologue calling out the pedophilia problem in Hollywood, you really should take the eight and a half minutes to do so.

I’m glad someone finally said the sexual exploitation of children is wrong, and that Hollywood’s complicity and hypocrisy are appalling. However, the problem is deeper than Maher thinks. In my opinion, pedophilia is baked into the core principles of the sexual revolution. The potential for full-on acceptance of pedophilia has been latent from the very beginning of this ideology.

Continued below.
I think Maher is on the losing side in resisting pedophilia. It IS baked into the core principles of the sexual revolution. It is lagging in acceptance only because it was a useful cudgel to beat the Catholic Church with. I'd give it four more years, I fear, before it's totally mainstream.

Upvote 0