Teaching the Youth Next Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x87a

That's awesome man. I wish I had better speech skills so I could do that sort of thing.

You are not alone. Haha. I am not good when it comes to speech. But with the guide of the Holy Spirit, I know I can speak in front of many people =) Just believe in Him.

And I think I will lead a bible study on courage. Using Daniel and Jeremiah as subject matter or Daniel and Habakkuk. To teach on personal courage against the world but for the Lord.

Hey Cody! You better teach me about that. LOL XD Good luck for next month. I know you can do it. :)

Upvote 0

codya517

Chasing Jesus
Aug 7, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks lala :)

I've stood up and preached, and lala is right. Put no confidence in the flesh, like philippians 3:3, but in the Holy Spirit.

And the group is a small 8 person group of teens, my friends. It might be a tad odd at first, but they are mature and I intend on making it an open discussion.

Upvote 0

codya517

Chasing Jesus
Aug 7, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've changed my mind. I will not teach on daniel and jeremiah specifically...

But I will talk about what happened to my friend and how it effects me. And show them in the bible how men of God are dealt blow after blow of pain only to fall closer to God and not only overcome but serve.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.