Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We'll NEED an In Nomine arena :)

Erwin said:
If you have an idea for Forum Universes, let me know here...

In Nomine: http://www.SJGames.com/in-nomine/

I currently run a GURPS conversion of In Nomine (with modifications) over at Aaron Burr Hall (right on Nassau St., caddycorner to the theatre) in Princeton, NJ. We play from 7:30 PM until about midnight or 1 in the morning, so if any New Jerseyians interested in joining a live storytelling RPG, that's where it's at :)

HERE, I'd be willing to run a modified In Nomine game (using a different dice system and some rules adjustment, as some of the writeups are perverse ideas of Christianity). It could be set at any time in history, as I have a flexible idea for a campeign.

I would need at least 3 interested players.

Shlomo,

--
Steve Caruso
(a.k.a. "The Thadman")

Webmaster & Author, AramaicNT.org
(http://www.AramaicNT.org)

Lead Programmer, eBethArke
(http://www.BethMardutho.org/eBethArke/)

Assistant to the Livingston College Dean of First Year Students
Rutgers University, NJ

(http://livingston.Rutgers.edu)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Thadman

Jul 3, 2002
✟2,318.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Blessed-one said:
um.. i see it's all on celestial beings? all demons and angels and supernatural figures.

is it like a system using number to keep track of how many points of skills you have? i've never tried one of these rpg before.

You can play a human or an angel, but I won't allow any of my players to play demons (it's a tradition that I've kept).

As for the system, yes :) Your characters abilities are represented by numbers that have to do with probability and chance. Dice rolls simulate that chance. It's real fun. :)

Shlomo,
-Steve-o

Upvote 0

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
sounds like it needs lots of number tracking. :)
thanks for the explanation though. um... if anyone is interested... i think you can pass me by, kind of busy keeping another rpg afloat and with Christia as well.

thanks for the offer however.

Upvote 0

OracleX

Healer of Broken Hearts
Jan 17, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟9,882.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What about a futuristic setting? A blade runner or anarchy sort of time. Things are based on research and developement and the abiblity to graft/apply them to yourself.

The midevil theme is way over done. Pretty much ever on-line rpg out there is based in that time in some way. Something fresh would be nice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SillyBunny

Radical-in-the-making
Jul 7, 2003
NC
Visit site
✟150.00
Faith
Christian
I'm participating in another rpg right now that had the great idea of having an island that is apart from space and time and all characters in the plot were sent there from different places and different times trying to figure out what their purpose on the island is and what they are supposed to do about it. Players can only be human or humanoid or have their origins on earth and can weild anu powers they choose only they can't be like, invincible, that wouldn't be fair. If we could rig something like that up, it'd be great.

Upvote 0

SillyBunny

Radical-in-the-making
Jul 7, 2003
NC
Visit site
✟150.00
Faith
Christian
SillyBunny said:
I'm participating in another rpg right now that had the great idea of having an island that is apart from space and time and all characters in the plot were sent there from different places and different times trying to figure out what their purpose on the island is and what they are supposed to do about it. Players can only be human or humanoid or have their origins on earth and can weild any powers they choose only they can't be like, invincible, that wouldn't be fair. If we could rig something like that up, it'd be great.

Upvote 0

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
great ideas for good potential rpg plots you guys, i think what you said fit in with "Sci fic" section. In a rpg board i used to go, they have different forums for "anime based", "fantasy", and "futuristic". We kind of have all these three categories, anime based may go on under contemporary.

Upvote 0

Night

Jul 17, 2003
South Lake Tahoe, CA
✟230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If any of you guys are still interested in new worlds, look to www.jonathonscorner.com under "The Minstrel's Song"; the author has an interesting concept for a paper and pencil RPG that would work very well over the net. Check it out and tell me what you think...

Upvote 0