✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Everybody,

Good idea starting this thread. Thanks. We're still in NC although I'm trying to get my wife to take a job back in Italy. I really miss traveling. I'm still on disability but my productive time has improved and I'm doing some nonconventional healing stuff including accupuncture, vitamins/herbs/enzymes, and massage. I miss CF (something about November I think LOL). Seriously though I do miss it and the staff and will apply for a job soon.

We're going out for Thanksgiving but will be getting an extra plate so we can have leftovers LOL. Nothing like a turkey sandwich aye?

God bless everyone and if I can ever be of service please just tell me.

Faithfully,

David

PS We'll be getting a German Shepherd puppy shortly. I'm really excited.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What a great thread :)

After dating for 5+ years, Sean and I are finally getting married. My Mom has finally accepted him and I swear sometimes she loves him more than she loves me :) We are spending Thanksgiving with my family and Christmas with his (I'm secretly sad because it will be my first Christmas away from my parents).

I'm in my third year of teaching and God brought me from one great school to an even better school. I'm currently the Lower School Science Teacher (though there's another science teacher who teaches science to first and second, I teach 3 to 6) and next year I'm taking on the role as Lower School Science Curriculum Facilitator (which just means more work technically). I love it thought-- it's a Catholic school and its been a blessing. The admins are very sweet people and definitely have the servant mentality--- I messed up on my report cards (all 149 of them) yesterday and my principal took the time with me this morning whiting them out, so I could do them correctly. I just adore my principal :)

Family is healthy as can be expected. So when I'm not doing work stuff, I'm helping my Mom plan the wedding--- she's honestly doing most of the work for me. Sean and I are getting married on July 14, 2011. Still doesn't feel like its going to happen, but I know as we get closer to the date, we'll be doing more for the wedding and then I'll get all excited.

Glad to see some familiar faces checking in :)

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
How can Staff survive without me! :D
Nuttin much has changed.....just notice more gray hair when I get my hair cut :sorry:

Upvote 0

The Princess Bride

Legend
Site Supporter
May 2, 2005
Georgia
✟69,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
WOW! I see a LOT of "faces" I recognize!! I'm fixing to be getting MARRIED soon!! So that's pretty much what my life is revolving around these days... I'll have a gorgeous step-daughter and cheerful step-son too.

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WOW! I see a LOT of "faces" I recognize!! I'm fixing to be getting MARRIED soon!! So that's pretty much what my life is revolving around these days... I'll have a gorgeous step-daughter and cheerful step-son too.

That's so wonderful to hear!!! I'm sure you're excited to being an instant Mom :thumbsup: When's your wedding date?

I'm waiting until I finish up teaching my first year at a new school to get super into wedding planning mode. My Mom has kindly been doing a ton of stuff though.

Upvote 0

The Princess Bride

Legend
Site Supporter
May 2, 2005
Georgia
✟69,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That's so wonderful to hear!!! I'm sure you're excited to being an instant Mom :thumbsup: When's your wedding date?

I'm waiting until I finish up teaching my first year at a new school to get super into wedding planning mode. My Mom has kindly been doing a ton of stuff though.
We had a Christmas wedding. :) Glad to hear you and your guy are finally getting hitched! It is always very nice when the family loves them about as much as they do you!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
boy I missed a bunch of you all where did my subscription to this thread fail me:(
Hi!

I now have children ages 10yod, 7yos & 14mod . . . fairly healthy! ds7 is having more hearing problems. I don't yet have diabetes (after 2 diabetic pregnancies).

We may be moving to Nashville, TN (from St. Louis, MO area) for dh's job. Please pray for us that we will have clear direction from God on this.

We're homeschooling still. dd10's test results came back with a post-high-school spelling level, a 10th grade science level a slightly behind math level (we're working on that), and mostly at or above grade level in everything else. She wants to be a pediatrician missionary. We're doing our best to prepare her for this.

That's about it for us. Glad to "see" ya all!

Rachel
Hey Rachel, awesome MOM homeschooling thats awesome I did too for a while and the kids are much more ready to succeed in the world with homeschooling supporting them:thumbsup::hug:

Hey all!!!
Got my daughter in College this last year and have been super busy!
Hope all is well here at CF...I miss the place.
Ed
remember me???:wave::hug:

Nothing has changed in my own life. Ask me again in twenty years.
ok you better be here lol:cool::hug:

Nothing too much has changed in my life, but we do have the internets again :D

Everybody in my life is either getting married (a cousin got engaged a few months ago, and my brother-in-law got engaged Sunday night) or having babies (several friends have had babies in the last year or are currently pregnant). But I got married 6 years ago and we've no plans for babies yet, so I'm content with the little ones I keep on Sunday mornings :D

I miss y'all bunches. If you're a friend on Facebook, come by and say hi sometimes :D
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Hi Everybody,

Good idea starting this thread. Thanks. We're still in NC although I'm trying to get my wife to take a job back in Italy. I really miss traveling. I'm still on disability but my productive time has improved and I'm doing some nonconventional healing stuff including accupuncture, vitamins/herbs/enzymes, and massage. I miss CF (something about November I think LOL). Seriously though I do miss it and the staff and will apply for a job soon.

We're going out for Thanksgiving but will be getting an extra plate so we can have leftovers LOL. Nothing like a turkey sandwich aye?

God bless everyone and if I can ever be of service please just tell me.

Faithfully,

David

PS We'll be getting a German Shepherd puppy shortly. I'm really excited.
well I didnt catch you when you posted here but am soooo glad to have you back on staff Dave....show me picks of your puppy when you get it:thumbsup::hug:

What a great thread :)

After dating for 5+ years, Sean and I are finally getting married. My Mom has finally accepted him and I swear sometimes she loves him more than she loves me :) We are spending Thanksgiving with my family and Christmas with his (I'm secretly sad because it will be my first Christmas away from my parents).

I'm in my third year of teaching and God brought me from one great school to an even better school. I'm currently the Lower School Science Teacher (though there's another science teacher who teaches science to first and second, I teach 3 to 6) and next year I'm taking on the role as Lower School Science Curriculum Facilitator (which just means more work technically). I love it thought-- it's a Catholic school and its been a blessing. The admins are very sweet people and definitely have the servant mentality--- I messed up on my report cards (all 149 of them) yesterday and my principal took the time with me this morning whiting them out, so I could do them correctly. I just adore my principal :)

Family is healthy as can be expected. So when I'm not doing work stuff, I'm helping my Mom plan the wedding--- she's honestly doing most of the work for me. Sean and I are getting married on July 14, 2011. Still doesn't feel like its going to happen, but I know as we get closer to the date, we'll be doing more for the wedding and then I'll get all excited.

Glad to see some familiar faces checking in :)
Oh yeah!!! A Bride to be and Sean is such a lucky guy!!!....Let us see pics ok , Im soo glad mom loves him , my mom was not sure when I brought my DH home to meet her all I knew was he was a song writer lol but in reality he had a great job as a electrical engineer, she loved him more after she found that out lol(its gonna be 30 years, next june):hug:

How can Staff survive without me! :D
Nuttin much has changed.....just notice more gray hair when I get my hair cut :sorry:
hey LLOJ:wave::hug:

:clap:Congrats I wanna see some pics:clap: WOW what a great time to get married!!! Im soooo happy for ya

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
(((((((((((((((((((((
sigpic28566_1.gif
)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh yeah!!! A Bride to be and Sean is such a lucky guy!!!....Let us see pics ok , Im soo glad mom loves him , my mom was not sure when I brought my DH home to meet her all I knew was he was a song writer lol but in reality he had a great job as a electrical engineer, she loved him more after she found that out lol(its gonna be 30 years, next june):hug:

Thanks Tish! :hug: Parents started out hating Sean, so its a blessing they've come this far into allowing me to marry him.

I started a wedding blog for us--- since not all of his family will be able to come (he's from the mid-west) and of course I'd like my online friends to see some of the wedding: Happily Becoming One

I have to wait until after the wedding to post most of the details-- like the decorations, cake, favors, etc.

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Awesome Blog, I love your rings!!!! both are soooooo cool, and you two look amaising and in love thats sooooo cool!!!!
Thanks Tish! :hug: Parents started out hating Sean, so its a blessing they've come this far into allowing me to marry him.

I started a wedding blog for us--- since not all of his family will be able to come (he's from the mid-west) and of course I'd like my online friends to see some of the wedding: Happily Becoming One

I have to wait until after the wedding to post most of the details-- like the decorations, cake, favors, etc.

Upvote 0

The Princess Bride

Legend
Site Supporter
May 2, 2005
Georgia
✟69,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
:clap:Congrats I wanna see some pics:clap: WOW what a great time to get married!!! Im soooo happy for ya
I need to post some pics soon, but I dont have a home computer sadly, so I am a the mercy of my parents computer and having to fight my siblings to use it! lol ^_^

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I need to post some pics soon, but I dont have a home computer sadly, so I am a the mercy of my parents computer and having to fight my siblings to use it! lol ^_^
lol us too 4 people on one lap top
^_^

Upvote 0