Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My word! What time did you go to bed? I can only sleep four to six hours per 24 hour period, unless I have two consecutive nights of four to less than four hours. Then, I might sleep six and a half to seven hours. Even when i was on pain medicine, I rarely slept more than six hours.

I know it's difficult to maintain a schedule when you're home alone without a job. I have some of that going on, too, now that my boys are grown.
I didn't go to sleep till almost 5 this morning and got up at almost 4 pm. I sleep for about 11 hours usually when I take a sleeping pill. I have bipolar and that makes me stay up. I have to take sleeping meds to sleep or I will be up for a whole day. I am out of pain pills, my knees hurt but I am taking antiinflamatories.

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
11583360.jpg

Upvote 0

frogalone

Jun 4, 2005
Ohio
✟122,197.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Hello everyone. Happy Birthday frogalone. This fellowship is going pretty slow. I do not know why. I am hoping more will take part in it.

Yes, it's been pretty slow at that, but so has forums in general. Maybe people have spring fever.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

frogalone

Jun 4, 2005
Ohio
✟122,197.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Good morning Marsha. I am up early. My coughing woke me up this morning. I feel wide awake after 5 hours of sleep so that's a plus. How are you today?

It's been a good day. We went to church, then to a Chinese buffet with a couple old friends. It's rainy here now.

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's been a good day. We went to church, then to a Chinese buffet with a couple old friends. It's rainy here now.
That sounds nice except for the rain. It's been raining a lot here today but it stopped for a bit and I took another walk with Suzy. What did you do for your birthday? Did you have any cake or something sweet?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.