United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Spiritual Remnant of God Series
Introduction
Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I am beginning a long awaited and long considered series of teachings titled the “Spiritual Remnant of God” which will address and be addressed to a special group of God’s Servants who are few in the grand total of those who call themselves spiritual and/or religious but who are in fact the “faithful few” [Rev. 3:7-13] who will receive their crown from the Master one day.

This series will covers a multitude of material such as; how to identify one of these Servants who are part of the Spiritual Remnant, their character traits, gifts, callings, talents, worldview, religious view, spiritual view, their approach to the Christian Community, their life struggles, their life experience, their spiritual battles, their spiritual victories, cause and effect in their lives, purpose, etc. There will be no particular order in which these things are address, expect that they will be address, written about, and posted in real time as God speaks on this matter. Therefore following the series in real time while examining the world around you and your personal world at the same time will have the most spiritual impact. ......

If you would like to continue reading this article you can find my blog information on my profile page under "contact info".