Ccccc
✟149,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I keep having nightmares daily( mainly being attacked or hurt by people) and this particular nightmare was horrible bc in it. It seemed like there was something in me ( my brother is a minister) and while I was going crazy it whispered to him , what did we tell you her last words were going to be."

Just scary stuff.

No I don't watch anything horrid before bed or eat before bed.

Idk why this is happening to me. It's almost daily.

Just please pray for me. Please. I can barely sleep now

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟966,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I keep having nightmares daily( mainly being attacked or hurt by people) and this particular nightmare was horrible bc in it. It seemed like there was something in me ( my brother is a minister) and while I was going crazy it whispered to him , what did we tell you her last words were going to be."

Just scary stuff.

You probably need to do some very brave, and very serious/honest, introspection, etc, and develop, and change, and grow, etc...

Was your brother or anybody given what your last words might be, etc...?

Because I'd be very interested to hear those right now, etc...?

And maybe so should you right now, etc...

What would you like me to pray for you for specifically, etc...?

Because if it's not something very, very honest, them I'm not going to do it specifically, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟966,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Just scary stuff.

You probably need to do some very brave, and very serious/honest, introspection, etc, and develop, and change, and grow, etc...

Was your brother or anybody given what your last words might be, etc...?

Because I'd be very interested to hear those right now, etc...?

And maybe so should you right now, etc...

What would you like me to pray for you for specifically, etc...?

Because if it's not something very, very honest, them I'm not going to do it specifically, etc...

God Bless!
@Macchiato

I wouldn't be saying this to you on here and in this way if I haven't already seen some of your posts from on here from before, ok...

You really are going nowhere fast, so please mind what I have said, ok, because it might just be some of the reason you are having these problems, etc, and no amount of prayer from me can probably change it anyway, but you need to change yourself, and see if that changes it, ok...

God Bless!

Reactions: Matt5
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟966,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
@Macchiato

And I wouldn't doubt it if some of your last words didn't center around something to the effect of you not being the source of the problem, or the one that needs to change and/or develop and mature and grow, ok...

Fix that, and your problems might cease, ok...

God Bless!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0