United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Now picture this:

All electric donation delivery...

Especially to other non-profits!

Relaying food and goods to those in need as a para-church organization.

With a for profit arm that will relay goods and supplies to businesses that have large concentrations of workers, that will value our service as convenient.

We're talking about getting goods to people at their place of work. Things that they find that they buy in weekly or monthly cycles.

It's a green business, so no contribution to local pollution, traffic, etc ...

I have tested it with hospitals with promising results!

There is much more to it.

We will provide work and housing to those in need...the upwardly mobile houseless community.

The infrastructure is already there for relay delivery...think Pony Express.

There will also be a clothing element to it...a brand.

Because, we will be outfitted with high visibility wear. And we will be delivering 24/7!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Every individual rider will have their own flavor.

They will dress according to their own unique theme...or frequency.

This service, on the business end, will be the creme de la creme...almost like performance art.

We also aspire to help get high quality electric vehicles to the disabled. We're talking vehicles that they may actually do deliveries in, if they so choose.

We also want to get into putting together our own electric vehicles, as we will have various dispatch depots that will act as mini bike shops.

So, you see, this is why we have to be so high profile...we got to have flair. People have to see us coming, because we must keep our co-laborers safe!

There is just so many fruitful ways this could grow...it truly taps into the art of any city wherein it will be planted.

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
There will be a physical fitness element as well...and really good music...and flashing lights!

That's where the Tone comes in.

Toned up!

Imagine getting a nice workout while providing a service to the community!

well, we're already on our bikes (and other electric vehicles), but imagine a mobile gym...or a nice little workout area at our little depots! That way, we can stay healthy while in-between relays!

So, it's more like a lifestyle brand rather than just a delivery service.

And did I mention ghost kitchens...?

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Also,

I recently came across a dead body on the way to work...

And I wondered...

...how does someone die on the sidewalk of a major city, right across from a store that's open pretty much all the time?

When we are out and about, we will be checking up on our people and scoping the streets.

Doing what we can...helping where we can.

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
People will know what we are about and, hey, if your delivery is a little timey...just know it was because we had to do some ministry work along the way. After all, you are making a tax deductible donation...for a good cause!

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The reason why I am laying it all out is that I am seeking a board, as it will be a nonprofit.

It should not stand on the shoulders of one person.

So, if any of you beautiful CF members posses any skills, knowledge, or resources...or anything you desire or might just want to contribute, please feel free to PM me!

Ministry Empowerment | Christian Forums
Even if your contribution is simply prayer...every good work must be accompanied by much prayer.

Thank you and Yah bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What's happening peeps! Happy New Year! I have been hard at it putting together a clean, green, delivery service machine! I have this yunormous, sweeping, and wonderful vision for an innovative delivery business model...really...it's the future--I can really feel it!

I need to:

• Acquire a business license with my city
  • Find somebody to do my website, logo (trademarked), fliers, business cards, etc...
  • Patent my business model idea
  • Find some investors
  • Find an attorney that will get the business legit
I need to know how my felony convictions will effect my business license application (should I put it in someone else's name or a fictitious name...is that possible?)I already have everything I need to do the work. I have the logo concept in my head, I just need someone who can put it on the canvas. I have my business model all worked out, I just need somebody to fine tune it. I have just barely enough to launch, but another couple of grand would really kick it off nicely, so I need some investment for a piece of the pie...and it's gonna be a yuge pie! Finally, how do I get this all legit so no one tries a hostile takeover or tries to take my business name or any such nasty thing?

I am not a business major at all...I took a business course a while back, but I don't remember much, but what I do have is a fantastic idea and the capability to carry it out.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated!

*Please don't ask about any specifics, because I have not yet secured the trademarks, patents, and whatever else needs to be secured. If you know this stuff and you want to help me out with general information about it, your responses are more than welcome...you will be a great blessing to me, as I do not have the time to research all of this stuff, nor do I have an assistant. Yah bless you a thousand fold!

**Eventually, or even now, (don't know when/how to do it) I want to make this venture into a nonprofit organization...so. Thanks!

**I have been communicating with a marketing firm and they have given me a quote of $1,000 for Website, trade marked logo, fliers, business cards, etc...Is this the going rate?

Do not fear competition. Nobody will harm your business by stealing it.
They can only help it grow larger. I'll be happy to explain if you wish.

Upvote 0