Self fullfilling deceptive worldviews- do you have one?

GreatistheLord

I can do ALL things through Christ
Mar 14, 2005
✟19,856.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
THis applies to me as much as to anyone, but have you ever thought about the entrenched views you have, and how little can
Get past it , especially once you enter an adversarial mindset.

Do the opposing views reinforce your own views, and if you were wrong, how would you know? This is not about your faith, but
Maybe your theological politics. You all know good christian men and women who are convinced something is true, when you believe the opposite. What does the Bible have to say about this?

W

WOFFED

Theres alot of deluded people here if no one can identify with this.
Everybody has at least one blind spot in at least one of their eyes (except me ;) )

John 9:39 (CJB)
Yeshua said, “It is to judge that I came into this world, so that those who do not see might see, and those who do see might become blind.”

Gospel of Thomas verse 25 (Lambdin translation)
Jesus said, "Love your brother like your soul, guard him like the pupil of your eye."

Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟52,727.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Self fullfilling deceptive worldviews- do you have one?
On the odd occasion I like to think that I am not prone to falling for "deceptive worldviews", then something crops up out of the blue which quickly reminds me that even this type of thought is in itself a ‘deceptive worldview’.

In between these reminders, I am just like many others in that I am probably secretly content to sit back and consider that everyone else is wrong and that I'm right - in umm...all humility of course!

Upvote 0