Say the opposite of how u feel or what u think of whoever, etc... (part 2, 3, or 4)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟888,372.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
That State of the Union Address by Biden was so much better than the Gettysburg Address! Profoundly eloquent and truthful, and I love how he didn't make any mistakes, and knows that the Iranian people live in the Ukraine.

Upvote 0

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,788,254.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice of them to not let vendors have the door code. I’m more than happy to give up the free access that I’ve had for the last 7 years of doing this job. I am absolutely not to be trusted, and would steal the place blind in a heartbeat. I have all the time in the world to wander the store looking for someone to unlock it for me. It’s a real time saver!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟888,372.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
A couple of months ago I knew that Vladimir Putin would suddenly go to war with a Jewish comedian, and that Nazis would fight to support the Jew, and that Hollywood and the Left would be rooting for the side with the Nazis. I totally predicted that.

• Informative
Reactions: lucypevensie
Upvote 0

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,788,254.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is fun to switch medical insurance companies and pharmacies. All those fun phone calls. It’s especially fun when the new insurance company and pharmacy are obscure ones that the doctor has never heard of. The only thing that would make this even more fun is if the government would take over the responsibility.

• Haha
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0