Rose's Virtual Sleepover (Complete With Eighties Music!! :D)

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,011,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
*looks at thread title*

@Rose2020
Sis' , you say this will be complete with 80's music and nobody has even bothered to bring this yet? Come on! ^_^

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,020,738.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
*looks at thread title*

@Rose2020
Sis' , you say this will be complete with 80's music and nobody has even bothered to bring this yet? Come on! ^_^

Hey, that's a good song. Here are also some of my other favorites. :D

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,011,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey, that's a good song. Here are also some of my other favorites. :D

Always found Prince to be ... an oddity, shall we say, but I must admit I always did like both the song you posted and "Kiss". :)

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Always found Prince to be ... an oddity, shall we say, but I must admit I always did like both the song you posted and "Kiss". :)

Is it appropriate to post? Currently listening to another song so I'm not sure. :/ And yes he was odd, but I actually really like his music. :D

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,011,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hiya, SK. Welcome to the party. :)

I don't know if it would be right for a Protector of the Angels like myself to stay, though; I just saw where our gracious hostess Rose spoke of being attired in but a "flimsy" nightgown. Now you know me well enough by now that I don't exactly hold hardcore conservative/fundamentalist Christian male standards when it comes to the way ladies present themselves, but my heart does sort of belong to another gal at the present, so, you know ... can't allow myself to be reeled in so easily. :D

(Don't worry; not actually taking your nightgown remark that seriously, @Rose2020 .^_^ )

• Haha
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I don't know if it would be right for a Protector of the Angels like myself to stay, though; I just saw where our gracious hostess Rose spoke of being attired in but a "flimsy" nightgown. Now you know me well enough by now that I don't exactly hold hardcore conservative/fundamentalist Christian male standards when it comes to the way ladies present themselves, but my heart does sort of belong to another gal at the present, so, you know ... can't allow myself to be reeled in so easily. :D

(Don't worry; not actually taking your nightgown remark that seriously, @Rose2020 .^_^ )

Lol okay, wish I had some sort of comeback but who cares if I'm in a flimsy nightgown? I'm at home and the only one still awake LOL it's not like I go out like this and in my underwear. XDD!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,011,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is it appropriate to post? Currently listening to another song so I'm not sure. :/ And yes he was odd, but I actually really like his music. :D

Oh, you don't know "Kiss"? Well then, I think it's a decent enough song to fit the standards of posting on these forums. Certainly nothing explicit in the sexuality department, anyway.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,011,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lol okay, wish I had some sort of comeback but who cares if I'm in a flimsy nightgown? I'm at home and the only one still awake LOL it's not like I go out like this and in my underwear. XDD!!

Oh, sorry, thought you meant that you were presenting yourself in such attire at this virtual sleepover, where the rest of us guys would be around - not IRL while just chilling in your own house. My bad. ^_^

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Oh, sorry, thought you meant that you were presenting yourself in such attire at this virtual sleepover, where the rest of us guys would be around - not IRL while just chilling in your own house. My bad. ^_^

That's alright, I originally thought that you were a chick so consider it even. :D

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,011,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's alright, I originally thought that you were a chick so consider it even. :D

Most people do seeing only my avatar and Internet persona name. .... But I assure you both myself and the character in my avatar are guys. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Most people do seeing only my avatar and Internet persona name. .... But I assure you both myself and the character in my avatar are guys. ^_^

That's fine but yeah I thought your name was actually Sarah lol and I'll listen to your song as soon as I have the chance. Still on Billy Joel at the moment. Sorry again lol

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Oh, you don't know "Kiss"? Well then, I think it's a decent enough song to fit the standards of posting on these forums. Certainly nothing explicit in the sexuality department, anyway.

Oh yeah, I know this song.

More BANGLES !!!

Okay, this is a perfect song for today as well. :D

Upvote 0