Prescott, Az
✟127,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Revelation 3:19 As many as I love, I reprove and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.

To remain in the Light, and Fellowship in the love of Christ, the saints must be willing and open in group meetings to honestly
share anything that is being held against another of the brethren. The Lord has outlined how this must be accomplished.

Matthew 18:15-17 Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector.

A proselyte may find this difficult, and the mature members of a fellowship have this opportunity by setting
a right example in leading them deeper into the Light.

John 3:
20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.

To be "zealous for repentance" is the means by which we not only forgive one other of our trespasses,
but the Holy Spirit is able to cleanse us from the faults that lead us into trespasses, as we grow in grace,
and this knowledge of Christ and His Body.

1 John 5:7-9 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

It is in this effective fellowship in Light, that the saints find the Lord's approval.
2 Corinthians 10:8 For not he who commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends.

Hearing the Voice of reproof from the Lord leads to hearing His Voice at all times, and in every circumstance
and assures our hearts before Him. At no time was anyone able to bring a reproof against the Lord.

John 8:
46 Which of you convicts(reproves) Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
47 He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.

This is the ministry of the Holy Spirit, and the means by which He speaks to us, through us;
by prophetically bringing to the group words of edification, exhortation, and comfort. 1 Co 14:3
These are instructions that must by followed purposefully for a healthy Body.

1 Timothy 5:20 Those who are sinning reprove in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear.

Titus 1:9 holding fast the faithful word as he has been taught, that he may be able, by sound doctrine,
both to exhort and convict(reprove) those who contradict.

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟127,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Revelation 3:19 As many as I love, I reprove and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.

To remain in the Light, and Fellowship in the love of Christ, the saints must be willing and open in group meetings to honestly
share anything that is being held against another of the brethren. The Lord has outlined how this must be accomplished.

Matthew 18:15-17 Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector.

A proselyte may find this difficult, and the mature members of a fellowship have this opportunity by setting
a right example in leading them deeper into the Light.

John 3:
20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.

To be "zealous for repentance" is the means by which we not only forgive one other of our trespasses,
but the Holy Spirit is able to cleanse us from the faults that lead us into trespasses, as we grow in grace,
and this knowledge of Christ and His Body.

1 John 5:7-9 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

It is in this effective fellowship in Light, that the saints find the Lord's approval.
2 Corinthians 10:8 For not he who commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends.

Hearing the Voice of reproof from the Lord leads to hearing His Voice at all times, and in every circumstance
and assures our hearts before Him. At no time was anyone able to bring a reproof against the Lord.

John 8:
46 Which of you convicts(reproves) Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
47 He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.

This is the ministry of the Holy Spirit, and the means by which He speaks to us, through us;
by prophetically bringing to the group words of edification, exhortation, and comfort. 1 Co 14:3
These are instructions that must by followed purposefully for a healthy Body.

1 Timothy 5:20 Those who are sinning reprove in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear.

Titus 1:9 holding fast the faithful word as he has been taught, that he may be able, by sound doctrine,
both to exhort and convict(reprove) those who contradict.
Hebrews 12:
5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:
“My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the Lord loves He chastens,
And scourges every son whom He receives.”
7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons;
for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?
8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers,
then you are illegitimate and not sons.
9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect.
Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?
10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them,
but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness.

11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful;
nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness
to those who have been trained by it.

Upvote 0