Relient K Klub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith

Lead singer of 4mm
Sep 8, 2002
LaFayette, GA
✟519.00
Okay.  We've gotta Skillet fan club.  We need a fan club for Relient K.  It's only fitting.

I like them because....THEY FREAKIN ROCK!!!!!

I am going to see them in concert, in just two days....I seriously think that this calls for a super ultra mega mack diggity fo' shiggity w00t!

/me takes a deep breath

SUPER ULTRA MEGA MACK DIGGITY FO' SHIGGITY WOOT!!!!!!!!!

Try saying that 10 times fast.

*SUPER ULTRA MEGA MACK DIGGITY FO' SHIGGITY WOOT!!!!!!!!!SUPER ULTRA MEGA MACK DIGGITY FO' SHIGGITY WOOT!!!!!!!!!SUPER ULTRA MEGA MACK DIGGITY FO' SHIGGITY WOOT!!!!!!!!!SUPER ULTRA MEGA MACK DIGGITY FO' SHIGGITY WOOT!!!!!!!!!SUPER ULTRA MEGA MACK DIGGITY FO' SHIGGITY WOOT!!!!!!!!!SUPER ULTRA MEGA MACK DIGGITY FO' SHIGGITY WOOT!!!!!!!!!SUPER ULTRA MEGA MACK DIGGITY FO' SHIGGITY WOOT!!!!!!!!!SUPER ULTRA MEGA MACK DIGGITY FO' SHIGGITY WOOT!!!!!!!!!SUPER ULTRA MEGA MACK DIGGITY FO' SHIGGITY WOOT!!!!!!!!!SUPER ULTRA MEGA MACK DIGGITY FO' SHIGGITY WOOT!!!!!!!!!

YAY!! I DID IT!!! :clap:

Im going to the Relient K concert too! With Smith...Yay..oh wait correction Smith is going with me :D ...anyway is going to be pimp. Ill let you know how it was.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

coolhandluke

*a princess*
Jun 26, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
✟8,509.00
Faith
Calvinist
Yeah, you have to put on a show, to put on a *good* show. Just standing there, is not putting on a good show. They're not incredibly talented, so I expected them to make that up with their concerts. I enjoy their music though, it's cute.

-katie

P.S. Smith: I hope you enjoy the show! I did, Bleach puts on an amazing show. And Philmore's not too shabby either. Anyway, I hope it rocks as much as you're expecting. :)

Upvote 0
We just got back from Atlanta. It was pretty cool. We saw Bleach, Holland, Philmore, and Relient K. It was all pretty good. I actually thought that the crowd wasn't that great personally and the music was cool. I dunno. But Im tired its 2am and my bones are achey! (hehe)

Upvote 0

Smith

Lead singer of 4mm
Sep 8, 2002
LaFayette, GA
✟519.00
IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Personally I liked the part when RK did their remix of a Paula Abdule song! It was AWESOME!!!

I don't care what anyone says, that concert was the bomb diggity fo' shiggity. I gotta get a new band shirt because Relient K signed it, and the lead singer for holland signed my arm band....it was pimp.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.