Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
✟20,061.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Knight for the information. :hug:

I'm not sure I really fit into this forum. I do believe myself to be Reformed, but I'm afraid my faith is very simple. God has stressed in me the part about coming to Him as a little child, and I take that very seriously. :D

I do understand the need though for some to study things more in depth than I do and I appreciate you guys for all of your study and knowledge. :)

One thing that bothered me about the "always reforming" is that it seems to be about us doing something rather than everything being about God and what He has done, but I will try to view it as God setting us apart for the "always reforming", which may be how it was originally meant. I think that might help me. :)

Upvote 0

Knight

Knight of the Cross
Apr 11, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
✟4,472.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Terri said:

One thing that bothered me about the "always reforming" is that it seems to be about us doing something rather than everything being about God and what He has done, but I will try to view it as God setting us apart for the "always reforming", which may be how it was originally meant. I think that might help me. :)
This statement demonstrates all the more that you have a place in this forum.

I assure you that was what was meant by the term always reforming.

Upvote 0