Mar 30, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟8,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please Read All Of Post For All Information!  Thanks!

Hello everyone!  First of all, my name is Robert Thomas and I am 17 years old.  You can find me posting out in the Christian Teens and Youth Forums most of the time.  At one point I use to be a moderator there but I have not had the time as there have been time constraints for me.  I am writing to ask if anyone is willing to help me in collecting a fund for my Mom to get her a deserved Christmas Present this year.  Before I begin, let me tell you about my Mom and our family...

I am posting out to tell you all about my wonderful mother and family.  I have two brothers: one is my twin (also known as ComposerRyan out here) and my older brother Ricky.  I wanted to point out especially that we have a WONDERFUL Mother, who deserves great credit in everything that we do.  She showed us God and is an ultimate reflection of Him.  My Mom's name is Shawn and she has been there for us from day one.  And all of the credit - ALL of it - goes to her through God.  And I want to point out that she has raised us by herself, completely alone, without any assistance or help; by now, you may realize that our Father abandoned our family a while ago and has completely left us to the responsibility of our Mom. 

Since she has been raising us completely alone for nearly eighteen years, she has had to take us to doctor's appointments, school, certain events, etc etc - the list could go on and on.  And among all of this, she has had to worry about the bills or payments all by herself.  And dealing with all of this, she has managed to raise us with good morals and values of God, and certainly I want to recognize her for doing this.

Of course, doing all of this alone can cause extreme amounts of stress.  And our Mom has endured this, but more recently (within the past three years) she has become very ill.  First of all, in the winter of 1999 our Mom became extremely sick with stiffness in her limbs, fatigue, a fever, and sadly she had a seizure.  She was fortunate enough to survive.  We thank GOD for that.  However, because of the seizure and illness that struck her, there was damage to her body, specifically her nervous system, and after all of her hard effort with raising us, this was not what we had expected...Even now, Doctors believe she has borderline Lupus on top of it all.

For three entire years, our Mom has been dealing with problems with seizures, nerve damage, extreme fatigue, stiffness in her limbs, fatigue, and there is more.  She has been in and out of the hospital several times because of this illness and still had to worry about us.

Just as my Mom became sick with a virus in winter of 1999, I too was effected with something else.  During the year of 1999, I became ill a couple of months after our Mom.  This obviously showed that the illness was contagious or something to the effect.

Because of my chronic illness, I missed many important things of my life because of fatigue, constant neck pain, severe Migraines, dizziness, and other such things.  When 2000 approached, I was admitted to the hospital in our area, later to be transferred to another hospital.  In total, I remained in the hospital for about an entire week, as I was bedridden with fatigue, severe neck pain, migraines, dizziness, etc. 

After that time in the hospital, doctors, physicians, and even neurologists have been trying to figure out what is wrong with me and my Mom.  For me, though, for nearly three years I have been dealing with constant neck pain everyday even until now, fatigue, as well as common but severe Migraines.  EVERYDAY is have to deal with this.  Simply going to the grocery store for me, as well as my Mom, is hard enough.  Yet the Doctors are baffled of what I have and how to solve the pain...they are trying to assist me but nothing has helped with my illness.  My family prays daily for a miracle and we are patient, yet still hoping.  We realize the most important things to do is to listen to God and rest!

Therefore, by now you might understand what our wonderful mother has endured and gone through; we are such a loving family and realize that we are poor but certainly rich in God.  God is our main foundation and main focal point of life - He guides our family into the right decisions, and is shaping us even now among all of this.

I definitely think, however, that our mother deserves a reward of her amazing courage during her life, and I am desperate to give it to her.  Words alone cannot express what she has done, or accomplished under God.  I think it is absolutely vital that she receives something for her efforts.  That is why I am posting out here to you all.

I am wondering if anyone could donate, or raise money for a computer for my wonderful Mom.  She loves "surfing" the Internet and I think that it would be only right for her to receive a well-deserved present for this Christmas.  During the entire time she has raised us (for nearly 20 years now), she has never - not even once - received a Christmas Present.  Not once!  I feel I am old enough that I can at least try to do something for her and that is why I am posting this. 

If you are willing to help me out to get my Mom this Christmas gift in any way (through donations or such other ways) I would greatly appreciate it.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.  Please private message me about this further and I would be happy to share more information with you!

Thank you so much in advance!
Robby :D

KnightRobby

BOVGTV - TV For Gamers!
Mar 30, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟8,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Forgive me for the late reply...

I would like to give her so much. There is too many things to list out here, but there are those things that she needs and of course really wants. I just want for her to have a Christmas Present for this Christmas, whatever that may be by the money I raise. If you could help, I would greatly appreciate it :D I thank you for posting out on this thread :)

Thanks for your interest!!
Robby :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.