Visit site
✟731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Quarks are one type of matter particle. Most of the matter we see around us is made from protons and neutrons, which are composed of quarks.

There are six quarks, but physicists usually talk about them in terms of three pairs: up/down, charm/strange, and top/bottom. (Also, for each of these quarks, there is a corresponding antiquark.)

Quarks have the unusual characteristic of having a fractional electric charge, unlike the proton and electron, which have integer charges of +1 and -1 respectively. Quarks also carry another type of charge called color charge, which we will discuss later.

The most elusive quark, the top quark, was discovered in 1995 after its existence had been theorized for 20 years.

A quark is the smallest known particle in the universe and is thought to be the building block of all creation but little is known about it.

A quark is basically a wave, some have said the closest description of it is a
soundwave.

In Genesis "God said" and created the universe with a "soundwave" or His spoken word, so if Quarks are the building blocks of the universe and are a soundwave it sort of ties the whole spoken word thing all together doesn't it?

Could it be that the universe is basically built of waves of sound, we are waves of sound, everything around us are waves of sound spoken into existence by God?

So, If we have the same authority as Jesus Christ (and we do) then the whole spoken Word or Word of Faith doctrine may have more implications than we ever dreamed or imagined.

Are we "sound waves" spoken into existence by God, given His authority and speaking soundwaves of our own?

I'm just theorizing here, not trying to get weird or start a new doctrine or anything so don't freak out.

Asaph

Jun 9, 2004
Deep South
✟5,795.00
Faith
Christian
rhemarob said:
Quarks are one type of matter particle. Most of the matter we see around us is made from protons and neutrons, which are composed of quarks.

There are six quarks, but physicists usually talk about them in terms of three pairs: up/down, charm/strange, and top/bottom. (Also, for each of these quarks, there is a corresponding antiquark.)

Quarks have the unusual characteristic of having a fractional electric charge, unlike the proton and electron, which have integer charges of +1 and -1 respectively. Quarks also carry another type of charge called color charge, which we will discuss later.

The most elusive quark, the top quark, was discovered in 1995 after its existence had been theorized for 20 years.

A quark is the smallest known particle in the universe and is thought to be the building block of all creation but little is known about it.

A quark is basically a wave, some have said the closest description of it is a
soundwave.

In Genesis "God said" and created the universe with a "soundwave" or His spoken word, so if Quarks are the building blocks of the universe and are a soundwave it sort of ties the whole spoken word thing all together doesn't it?

Could it be that the universe is basically built of waves of sound, we are waves of sound, everything around us are waves of sound spoken into existence by God?

So, If we have the same authority as Jesus Christ (and we do) then the whole spoken Word or Word of Faith doctrine may have more implications than we ever dreamed or imagined.

Are we "sound waves" spoken into existence by God, given His authority and speaking soundwaves of our own?

I'm just theorizing here, not trying to get weird or start a new doctrine or anything so don't freak out.
Awesome, somebody else that likes physics!...:clap:

It even gets better RR. In Genesis 2 when it says "And the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters" it could just have easily been translated "And the Spirit of God was vibrating over the fluids" which in quantum mechanics terms is huge! Most all theories subscribe to the idea that an original energy source would have been needed to start the universe into existance.

Also in Genesis 1 it means the same as "At the very first instance of time itself God created from nothing the space and the matter."

So yes, so as not to stray too far afield, vibration in the physical universe has far reaching implications.

(sorry, I got kind of excited at the prospect of being able to discuss these things.....^_^ )

Grace, Mercy, and Peace,
Asaph

Upvote 0

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Hebrews 1:3Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

My (WOF) teacher used to call this "cosmic glue " Now maybe we could just call it "quarks"

Upvote 0

Asaph

Jun 9, 2004
Deep South
✟5,795.00
Faith
Christian
Check this:

1 Cor 1:26-28
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. 27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; 28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
NKJV
2 Cor 4:16-18
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, 18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
NKJV

These things are incredibly profound, yet mostly overlooked. Man do I get a kick outta the Word!.....:clap:

Grace and Peace,
Asaph

Upvote 0

Trish1947

Free to Believe
Nov 14, 2003
California
Visit site
✟24,917.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Umm...Quarks? soundwaves? Since we have to give account for every idol word we speak, I might consider my words "quarks". LOL

Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

BUT NOT GOD'S

Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

clearpixel.gif

As far as I know, quarks dont have a personality, or the ability to decern the thoughts and intents of the heart. Quarks cant be grieved by the human race.

clearpixel.gif
You cant separate the Personality of God from His Word, or His Spirit.

Upvote 0

riverpastor

Take the Red Pill.
Mar 23, 2004
Ft. Worth
✟20,727.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let me ask a question if I may?

I know "quarks" have the theory of waves (more specifically sound) behind them. But wouldn't light (light-waves) be in the mix here as well. It is by the light that images are expressed and matter is seen...

I heard Ray Hughes (works with Rick Joyner pastoring one of the Morningstar Fellowship churches, but is also a "sound of many waters" guru when it comes to the expression of sound into being) state one time that if you strung a person's DNA out onto a wave chart, it would actually be a "song" (individual and unique - unlike any other person's). The pattern is distinctive to a pattern of vibrations which make a specific sound. Your pattern of vibrations are unique to your life essence.

Cool stuff!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.