Visit site
✟59,283.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I noticed that the prophetic/prophesy ministry board had been rendered inactive some years ago but is still listed on the main forum pages.

Is anyone here interested in getting a “board” together for those who specifically have prophetic gift and wish to discuss, learn, dialogue, edify, etc. each other in that arena? I have a board we can use which has some teaching about the prophetic ministry, is set up, and we can easily interact on.

Let me know what you guys think.

If you want to know more about where I am coming from and what I believe you can view my blog.

Last edited:

Reborn1977

Devoted to Jesus - Less of me MORE of HIM
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
✟59,283.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hi everyone…

It does seem as though a few people are interested in pursuing using my board for some prophetic ministry, teaching, and interaction among those who have prophetic gifts.

Therefore, I have made the contact information for that board available via my profile page. Please visit my profile for additional information.

Keep in mind once you locate the board you will have to join the group in order to view the content pertaining to prophetic ministry. There is a section that is only viewable to member title, “The NOW Prophets / Prophetess - Exploration of the Prophetic Counsel of God”

I hope to see you there. If you have any questions send me a message.

Upvote 0

Giver

Sep 12, 2005
USA - North Carolina
✟8,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Others
I noticed that the prophetic/prophesy ministry board had been rendered inactive some years ago but is still listed on the main forum pages.

Is anyone here interested in getting a “board” together for those who specifically have prophetic gift and wish to discuss, learn, dialogue, edify, etc. each other in that arena? I have a board we can use which has some teaching about the prophetic ministry, is set up, and we can easily interact on.

Let me know what you guys think.

If you want to know more about where I am coming from and what I believe you can view my blog.
I believe it would be a great thing, but this forum will not allow it.

Upvote 0