Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It went really well. I took my 3 and 1 yr to it and they both cried really bad when I droped them off. I was afraid that would happen. However when I went to get them they were happy and the people watching them said they were really good:) So that made it worth it for me. I already like the group I am in too. It will be fun meeting twice a month with them!!

One of the nursery ladies at church has dubbed DD the "soprano" b/c she screams at the top of her lungs when we drop her off. She always settles down within a few minutes and then has a grand old time while we're in church.

They just like to make us feel guilty about leaving them, I think. ;)

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟32,653.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow that has got to be nice almost done. Are you all ready for baby BOY?!?!?

I am scared out of my mind about having a boy! Lol, we still need to get the crib put back together and wash the rest of his clothes. The girls are ready and excited to meet their baby brother.

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am scared out of my mind about having a boy! Lol, we still need to get the crib put back together and wash the rest of his clothes. The girls are ready and excited to meet their baby brother.

Baby boys are awesome. :) I felt like you do about having my first girl. I joked with my sister (who also has boys) that, in the beginning, I thought to myself "there are parts missing!" every time I opened her diaper. ^_^

Upvote 0

angelsamongus

Daughter of the Most Holy
Apr 14, 2008
Minnesota
✟8,156.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It was horrible and I can never carry another baby.

That's to bad, I will be praying for you and your family.:prayer:
Hope things get better. If you would like to pm me you can! I had a lot of problems after baby number 2.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟32,653.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Little man

2011-10-16130807.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Some of you may remember me as Just4Jesus. I lost a baby in May and found out in June I was supposed to be 12 weeks and had lost the baby at 8 :( But I am now pregnant again and I am 15 weeks 3 days. I was diagnosed with a subchoriatic hemorrage but thank goodness it healed at 12 weeks. So far so good. Really holding on tight with this one. I have learned to never take life for granted. Hope ya'll are doing well :hug:

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Girls! How are we all doing? Just wondering if any of you have any tips for dealing with discomfort at night, I am 18+3 today and finding it hard to sleep at night...

I use a body pillow, which helps tremendously. :)

Upvote 0