Prayer Thread

TJMan2050

Dec 12, 2004
✟15,311.00
Faith
Christian
Need major prayer, got a final tomorrow, and I am kinda worried, because I don't like the course, I got myself into trouble with paying attention and stuff, so now I don't understand all the material, so I'm cramming, not usually my style, but whatever. Just pray that I relax, and that I do well, I need the good grades to be able to get into the 2nd program I want. thanks!!

Upvote 0

†ßorn4Worship†™

Dec 6, 2004
TEXAS
✟15,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Pray for me to for God to provide a full-time job for me so I can make a living.
Pray for me to be content being single until God reveals my wife to me and when he does that he make all provisions for the wedding and life after the wedding.
Pray for me to grow in God's word.
Thanks saints. Go with God.:)

Upvote 0

Soulwinner79

Solider of God
Dec 17, 2003
Western NC
Visit site
✟15,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray that God will help me get a job I have been looking off and on for awhile now but I am really needing a job now. Also please pray for me as well I am trying to go in the direction God wants me to go but I am unsure where that direction is right now. I feel like I am at a crossroads and I am unsure which way to go.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟382,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've got a bad roomate situation. Though he is Christian, his attitude got himself fired from one job. He's not picking up any more hours at the second job he said he was getting - he did not even seem motivated to do so. And he's being very guarded - not letting us ask him how he's going to pay his share of the bills. Worst of all, he hasn't been honest about his firing. He disguised it, and I learned from a third party, not him, that he was fired.

To make it worse, rent and bills are due next week.

Upvote 0