Sun_flwer

Apr 1, 2003
Newfoundland
✟22,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you have a prayer request, post it here and your brothers and sisters in Christ can join together in agreement in prayer.:pray: Also post any answers to prayer you have received so we can rejoice with you.:clap:

*Please pray for my husband as he has diabetes and his blood sugers has been a little high lately.:pray:

Reactions: DawnTillery

DawnTillery

Matthew 11:28
Aug 10, 2004
Michigan
✟25,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have a few prayer requests.
One for my pastor (he has stomach cancer) and his wife for strength (Erv and barb)
One for my sister n law she has physical problems just piling on her life, more then ever since she has got back into church and put her life right with God..
One for my daughter (heather) she has a lot of concerns right now, physical and spiritual..

thank you... I will be praying for your requests also!

Upvote 0

DawnTillery

Matthew 11:28
Aug 10, 2004
Michigan
✟25,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I also have a praise report
My pastor has stomach cancer and the medicine he needs is 2,700.00 a mth, but he got notice this past week that he is getting it for a company for free for the next year.
We have been praying for something like this for our pastor.. and God made it possible.
Thank you Lord for making this happen.

Upvote 0

Sun_flwer

Apr 1, 2003
Newfoundland
✟22,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
DawnTillery said:
One for my pastor (he has stomach cancer) and his wife for strength (Erv and barb)
One for my sister n law she has physical problems just piling on her life, more then ever since she has got back into church and put her life right with God..
One for my daughter (heather) she has a lot of concerns right now, physical and spiritual..

Thank-you. Praying for yours as well.:pray:

Upvote 0

Sun_flwer

Apr 1, 2003
Newfoundland
✟22,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
DawnTillery said:
I also have a praise report
My pastor has stomach cancer and the medicine he needs is 2,700.00 a mth, but he got notice this past week that he is getting it for a company for free for the next year.
We have been praying for something like this for our pastor.. and God made it possible.
Thank you Lord for making this happen.

Praise you Lord, for your faithfulness and loving-kindness.:clap:

Upvote 0

tiradas

Contributor
Jul 20, 2005
Ohio
Visit site
✟15,519.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
DawnTillery said:

Praying.

Wonderful praise for your pastor!

Upvote 0