Pray that The Holy Spirit comforts & heals all those affected by the deadly violent stabbings that occurred at a Shopping Mall in Sydney, Australia on

Anonymous9090

Dec 19, 2021
toronto
✟34,838.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟493,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Lord have mercy!

I would like all my dear Australian friends on the forum including but not limited to @Paidiske @Xeno.of.athens @prodromos @Philip_B and all other Australian members to know that I am praying for them, that they are safe, and that I am praying for the victims of this terrible tragedy, and that I am deeply distressed by what has transpired and I pray for the safety of all Australians and that no further incidents of this sort occur.

God bless all of you, and God bless Australia!

Upvote 0

Philip_B

Bread is Blessed & Broken Wine is Blessed & Poured
Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2016
Swansea, NSW, Australia
Visit site
✟423,261.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Lord have mercy!

I would like all my dear Australian friends on the forum including but not limited to @Paidiske @Xeno.of.athens @prodromos @Philip_B and all other Australian members to know that I am praying for them, that they are safe, and that I am praying for the victims of this terrible tragedy, and that I am deeply distressed by what has transpired and I pray for the safety of all Australians and that no further incidents of this sort occur.

God bless all of you, and God bless Australia!
Thank you. pdv

• Prayers
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

Philip_B

Bread is Blessed & Broken Wine is Blessed & Poured
Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2016
Swansea, NSW, Australia
Visit site
✟423,261.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It is the shopping centre where my Brother and his Wife normally shop a couple of times a week, however, I was relieved to know that they were in the bush visiting inlaws. It seems that the belief is that it was a mental health issue. It feels quite surreal, and this sort of news which is normally a long way distant is suddenly near and tangible.

Upvote 0