Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Glory be to our Blessed Holy Trinity Steven and Blessed is our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary now and for eternity by Her Loving Faithful,

Keep up your Apostolate Holy works of God's until the end Steven,

Kindest wishes in our Lord Jesus Christ our unfathomable Divine Mercy Himself and our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello All,
Ok, I am bringing in some contraban. Here are some of the messages from Our Blessed Mother of Fatima. Catholic leaders work very hard to not talk about all this, saving of souls from the fires of hell, which the Blessed Mother wants us to hear.

Secrets of Fatima: The first part is the vision of hell.

Our Lady showed us a great sea of fire which seemed to be under the earth. Plunged in this fire were demons and souls in human form, like transparent burning embers, all blackened or burnished bronze, floating about in the conflagration, now raised into the air by the flames that issued from within themselves together with great clouds of smoke, now falling back on every side like sparks in a huge fire, without weight or equilibrium, and amid shrieks and groans of pain and despair, which horrified us and made us tremble with fear. The demons could be distinguished by their terrifying and repulsive likeness to frightful and unknown animals, all black and transparent. This vision lasted but an instant. How can we ever be grateful enough to our kind heavenly Mother, who had already prepared us by promising, in the first Apparition, to take us to heaven. Otherwise, I think we would have died of fear and terror.

We then looked up at Our Lady, who said to us so kindly and so sadly:

"You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart.

(looking sadly at them) Pray, pray very much. Make sacrifices for sinners. Many souls go to hell, because no one is willing to help them with sacrifice.

Some I shall grant, and others I must deny. People must amend their lives and ask pardon for their sins. They must not offend our Lord any more, for He is already too much offended!

Remember, you must not tell this to anyone except Francisco.

When you pray the Rosary, say after each mystery: O my Jesus, forgive us, save us from the fire of hell. Lead all souls to heaven, especially those who are most in need.

quoted from: Fatima 100th Anniversary - Apparitions

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your most beautiful post from our Lord Jesus Holy Spirit and our Blessed Virgin Mother Steven,

If at all possible could people please pray Jesus' Divine Mercy Chaplet and/or The Most Holy Rosary for the Queensland coastal areas and inland towns in Queensland/Australia for the approaching Category 3/4 Cyclone which is approaching tonight tomorrow and Tuesday immersing hearts and souls in God's Ocean of Mercy through our Lord Jesus and The Holy Spirit and immersing hearts and souls in Jesus' Sacred Wounds for His Precious Holy Blood poured out upon all people in the region of which the cyclone is approaching. For their conversions and salvation at the same time if possible.

Thank you most greatly in our Lord Jesus Christ Holy Spirit and our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary

Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for your most beautiful post from our Lord Jesus Holy Spirit and our Blessed Virgin Mother Steven,

If at all possible could people please pray Jesus' Divine Mercy Chaplet and/or The Most Holy Rosary for the Queensland coastal areas and inland towns in Queensland/Australia for the approaching Category 3/4 Cyclone which is approaching tonight tomorrow and Tuesday immersing hearts and souls in God's Ocean of Mercy through our Lord Jesus and The Holy Spirit and immersing hearts and souls in Jesus' Sacred Wounds for His Precious Holy Blood poured out upon all people in the region of which the cyclone is approaching. For their conversions and salvation at the same time if possible.

Thank you most greatly in our Lord Jesus Christ Holy Spirit and our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary

Why not the Rosary??

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Hello Galilee,
I am just signing back in now on Tuesday morning. I will pray for Australia. How are things going down under? Is the cyclone still raging? Are you in its path?
Peace
Steven

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why not the Rosary??
Hi Tom,

I mentioned the Holy Rosary in the Post, thank you most greatly to all of whom prayed for people, many Holy Miracles took place with all of the Glory Yours Dear God our Heavenly Father, our Lord Jesus The Holy Spirit and my love and thank you to You my Dear Blessed Virgin Mother now and for eternity.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi Steven,

Thank you most greatly for praying for Australia.

I just got through with the bushfires and risks associated with it all through Jesus, God, The Holy Spirit and our Heavenly Mother Mary of Whom most magnificently Blessed us all for 4 months.

One system to another Steven!

Many Holy Miracles occurred with God reducing the severity for most places reducing the Category from 4 to 3 then down to 2 quickly after landfall. Secondly, God worked through authorities to ensure most evacuations occurred using all resources of which in the past did not occur. Most people adhered to this through The Holy Spirit prayed for. Thirdly, God ensured that, despite meteorologist warnings of a high tide and forthcoming Surge most likely to occur, God did not coincide the landfall of the cyclone with the high tide forecast for the same time, therefore, the 2-4 metre height of waves that was forecast on top of high tide and 263kmh - 280kmh winds did not eventuate reducing high flooding to homes and/or homes being swept away with some not brick or being Cat 3 or 4 capabilities.

I pray that many people turned to Jesus during their stress, worry and heartache over past days and handed over their situations to Jesus in complete trust, thought about sins/wrongdoings knowing that it is God our Heavenly Creator Whom sends His weather systems. How many people turned to Jesus, The Holy Spirit/God and Mother Mary? Knowing that Jesus/God and Mother Mary are there just waiting for hearts to turn to Him and in repentance of sins?

These situations of crises is God giving us the opportunity world wise to open our hearts, melt our hearts, to "Feel" for people and animals, to turn to Jesus, God and The Holy Spirit and Mother Mary, to assist others in crises and afterwards. To give more greatly to nations in poverty of whom are afflicted most of the time, to see what its like to do without like Nations living in poverty.,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Steven,

Thank you most greatly for praying for Australia.

I just got through with the bushfires and risks associated with it all through Jesus, God, The Holy Spirit and our Heavenly Mother Mary of Whom most magnificently Blessed us all for 4 months.

One system to another Steven!

Many Holy Miracles occurred with God reducing the severity for most places reducing the Category from 4 to 3 then down to 2 quickly after landfall. Secondly, God worked through authorities to ensure most evacuations occurred using all resources of which in the past did not occur. Most people adhered to this through The Holy Spirit prayed for. Thirdly, God ensured that, despite meteorologist warnings of a high tide and forthcoming Surge most likely to occur, God did not coincide the landfall of the cyclone with the high tide forecast for the same time, therefore, the 2-4 metre height of waves that was forecast on top of high tide and 263kmh - 280kmh winds did not eventuate reducing high flooding to homes and/or homes being swept away with some not brick or being Cat 3 or 4 capabilities.

I pray that many people turned to Jesus during their stress, worry and heartache over past days and handed over their situations to Jesus in complete trust, thought about sins/wrongdoings knowing that it is God our Heavenly Creator Whom sends His weather systems. How many people turned to Jesus, The Holy Spirit/God and Mother Mary? Knowing that Jesus/God and Mother Mary are there just waiting for hearts to turn to Him and in repentance of sins?

These situations of crises is God giving us the opportunity world wise to open our hearts, melt our hearts, to "Feel" for people and animals, to turn to Jesus, God and The Holy Spirit and Mother Mary, to assist others in crises and afterwards. To give more greatly to nations in poverty of whom are afflicted most of the time, to see what its like to do without like Nations living in poverty.,
Hi Galilee,
I am so greatful to God that He Carried Austrailia through the storm so safely.
God bless you,
Steven

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
rosary-hands-istock-montage.jpg

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Am starting to pray the Rosary on my own, and it's a huge blessing. It's like reading the Holy Scriptures in pictures, in the heart.
Very good Garcia. The Blessed Mother and Jesus tell us constantly that a great deal of prayer and repentance is needed for what is going to come upon the world. I am always amaized that Jesus' and the Blessed Mother's urgent messages to pray and repent is not spread from the Catholic pulpit. When Jesus comes, as Just Judge, purging the earth of the unrepentant wicked, He comes like a thief in the night. I am always amaized that Jesus is sending out warning after warning, before He does so. It is because, man's evil human pride, which is Satan, blinds humanity to what is coming. Jesus says His Coming will be like the great flood where no one knew it was coming. Well the survivors, Noah and his family, knew what was coming. It will be the same for Armageddon. The survivors, Remnant Israel, who live on after Armageddon, like Noah, know what is coming and prepare for it through prayer and repentance.

Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Luther didn't believe sins could lead people to hell. Rather he taught that people should "sin boldly". Followers of Luther take Luther as a man of God, obviously, otherwise they won't listen to him. As a result, "sin boldly" is in accord to the will of God, according to Luther.

On the other hand, what do they think of Fatima?? Obviously they don't believe in Fatima; for them, it couldn't be something from heaven. Was it something from outer space? If they don't believe in aliens then it must be from hell.

But the message of Fatima is "stop offending God".

Now, isn't it funny when you think of it --- the consequence of listening to Luther is this: "sin boldly" is from heaven, and "stopping offending God" from hell.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Martin,
St. Paul seems to directly oppose Jesus teaching on salvation. St. Peter sternly warns followers not to let St. Paul's letters lead you astray from Christ's teachings on salvation. St. Paul also teaches us to obey God's Commandments if we wish to go to heaven, but some of St. Paul's letters can confuse people away from Christ's teachings to obey God's Commandments to go to heaven. Luther took the letters from St. Paul, which seem to oppose Jesus teaching on salvation, and is leading a massive number of people astray with them, for half a millenium, 'to their own ruin'.

NAB 2PE 3:14 Preparation for the Coming.
(St. Peter is speaking)Consider that our Lord's patience is directed toward salvation. Paul, our beloved brother, wrote you this in the spirit of wisdom that is his, dealing with these matters as he does in all his letters. There are certain passages in them hard to understand. The ignorant and the unstable distort them (just as they do the rest of Scripture) to their own ruin. You are forewarned, beloved brothers. Be on your guard lest you be led astray by the error of the wicked, and forfeit the security you enjoy.

St. Paul says,
NAB2 GAL 2:15
We, who are Jews by nature and not sinners from among the Gentiles, (yet) who know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.,

Jesus says,
NAB MAT 19:16
"Teacher, what good must I do to possess everlasting life?" He answered, "Why do you question me about what is good? There is One who is good. If you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments." "Which ones?" he asked. Jesus replied "You shall not kill"; 'You shall not commit adultery'; 'You shall not steal'; 'You shall not bear false witness'; 'Honor your father and mother'; and 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

NAB JOH 5:27
"The Father has given over to him power to pass judgment because he is Son of Man; no need for you to be surprised at this, for an hour is coming in which all those in their tombs shall hear his voice and come forth. Those who have done right shall rise to live; the evildoers shall rise to be damned."

NAB MAT 16:27
The Son of Man will come with his angels. When He does, he will repay each man according to his conduct.

Upvote 0