Physically healthy Dutch woman, 28, decides to be euthanized due to crippling depression

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟31,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
I thought this should go here rather than news.

"A physically healthy, 28-year-old Dutch woman has decided to legally end her life due to her struggles with crippling depression, autism and borderline personality disorder, according to a report.

Zoraya ter Beek, who lives in a small village in the Netherlands near the German border, is scheduled to be euthanized in May — despite being in love with her 40-year-old boyfriend and living with two cats.

Ter Beek, who once aspired to be a psychiatrist, has been dealing with mental health struggles throughout her life.
She said she decided to be euthanized after her doctors told her, “There’s nothing more we can do for you. It’s never gonna get any better,” according to the Free Press.

“I was always very clear that if it doesn’t get better, I can’t do this anymore,” ter Beek said."

"There’s nothing more we can do for you. It’s never gonna get any better,”" ??? Devil of a Psychiatrist! Accursed brood of vipers who are of their father the devil, who cometh to steal, kill, and destroy!

Please pray for this girl. Jesus can set her free of this darkness. Also pray for the evil psychiatrist and whoever the doctor is that would plunge the deadly needle into her, for they will be murderers and accomplice to murder. This whole thing is disturbing and is utter darkness. Come soon Lord Jesus!!!

Screenshot 2024-04-07 7.36.20 PM.png

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟210,672.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, Please provide some relief for this woman’s mental illness and otherwise put a stop to this insane plan. May cooler heads prevail! In Christ’s Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟174,667.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Lord, may you uncover the secret of euthanasia. If euthanasia were legalized, how many people would voluntarily choose this method to escape the pain of mental illness? May the Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟31,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Aren't there any Christians on here from the Netherlands, or Germany near where she is that could go and maybe try to minister to her? And I think this passage from Jude would apply to her, but God knoweth:

"Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
And of some have compassion, making a difference:" (Jude 21-22)

As for the would be murderers, I'd reserve this passage: "And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh" (Jude 23)

Another thing is the boyfriend: we don't know if they are living together or in fornication. That alone can cause all kind of mental issues. Trust me, I been there, even as a prodigal believer, and insanity can result when it wasn't even there at first!

May the LORD Yahweh rebuke Satan, and drive him hence, away from her, and her house, and stop the evil influence of those who are affirming her in this dreaded darkness of death. Man, I just trembled at the thought: she thinks it's bad now, but isn't saved and then finds out....... don't want to think of it. Her blood will be on the hands of the psychiatrist and the doctor, but let's pray they get blocked from being any influence, and agree in prayer on it in Jesus name.

More Info:
Currently, Zoraya and Stein live together in a comfortable home, and Stein works as a software engineer. Despite their seemingly happy life together, She has made the difficult decision to pursue euthanasia, which has left Stein feeling sad. However, he takes solace in knowing that Zoraya has found peace with her decision.
When Zoraya was 17, she met Stein, who was 28 at the time, and they hit it off right away. Zoraya recalled meeting him at a local Mexican restaurant and feeling an instant connection, which Stein felt too. Despite their age difference, they started dating, which didn’t sit well with her parents and caused some family tension.

Lives inOldenzaal, Overijssel, Netherlands

What a horrific situation, and I can't help but to think the living in sin is contributing to all this, though I've read too she was cutting when she was 16. Well, I've known girls who cut as teens. I cut myself before. We're all still alive.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Joseph G
Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟31,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
More info here. This is where I found the additional, but it's all over the web. Hope a bunch of churches are praying for a miracle, cuz it sounds like Satan thinks he got one more to hell!

"Reports indicate that a doctor will come to her home to administer the euthanasia drugs. They’ll provide comfort by offering drinks and then giving her medication to induce sleep before stopping her heart, ensuring a calm and peaceful process."

DRINKS? They're going to get her drunk first? Is that what they mean? She needs to fall upon the mercies of the LORD, and I'm really hoping Jesus sends someone her way who has the right Spirit and exact right words to bring conviction that there is another way.

• Agree
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟128,754.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I thought this should go here rather than news.

"A physically healthy, 28-year-old Dutch woman has decided to legally end her life due to her struggles with crippling depression, autism and borderline personality disorder, according to a report.

Zoraya ter Beek, who lives in a small village in the Netherlands near the German border, is scheduled to be euthanized in May — despite being in love with her 40-year-old boyfriend and living with two cats.

Ter Beek, who once aspired to be a psychiatrist, has been dealing with mental health struggles throughout her life.
She said she decided to be euthanized after her doctors told her, “There’s nothing more we can do for you. It’s never gonna get any better,” according to the Free Press.

“I was always very clear that if it doesn’t get better, I can’t do this anymore,” ter Beek said."

"There’s nothing more we can do for you. It’s never gonna get any better,”" ??? Devil of a Psychiatrist! Accursed brood of vipers who are of their father the devil, who cometh to steal, kill, and destroy!

Please pray for this girl. Jesus can set her free of this darkness. Also pray for the evil psychiatrist and whoever the doctor is that would plunge the deadly needle into her, for they will be murderers and accomplice to murder. This whole thing is disturbing and is utter darkness. Come soon Lord Jesus!!!

View attachment 345438

Lord God I lift up this dutch woman to You right now and I pray for Your intervention in her current situation and for an end to her depression, I pray that she would not go forward with her plan to be euthanized and that she would not take her life! I pray for this woman and her family and friends salvation! I rebuke the spirit of depression active in this woman's life and I command it to go now in the name of Jesus! I claim this woman and her family and friends for the kingdom of God now in the name of Jesus!

Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0