NC
✟53,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Idk why do people want to block me after I met them in my classes at my community college. Ive been nice to them for two semesters. Every time I take a college break, they ignore me and block me every where on Social media. I didnt do anything wrong to them. its so annoying and irritating Why do people do stuff like that?. I don't think I would rather meet any new friends at my community college anymore because I can't deal with these students and I can't stand the way they treat me there. If My dad would've took me to see a Social Counselor, then non of this wouldn't happen. I can't wait to pass my two classes in Summer 2020 and take classes online in FA 2020 and Spring 2021 to get away from them and transfer to NCSU in fall 2021. Do people do that to you when you meet them in college?

• Prayers
Reactions: Daniel Marsh

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Idk why do people want to block me after I met them in my classes at my community college. Ive been nice to them for two semesters. Every time I take a college break, they ignore me and block me every where on Social media. I didnt do anything wrong to them. its so annoying and irritating Why do people do stuff like that?. I don't think I would rather meet any new friends at my community college anymore because I can't deal with these students and I can't stand the way they treat me there. If My dad would've took me to see a Social Counselor, then non of this wouldn't happen. I can't wait to pass my two classes in Summer 2020 and take classes online in FA 2020 and Spring 2021 to get away from them and transfer to NCSU in fall 2021. Do people do that to you when you meet them in college?
Feeling for you sister and offer you my prayer. I can't offer any valid comment into your situation, but people can be .... keep your head up and stay close to Him.

Upvote 0