Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Did you see the content of Tuesday’s 418-pg undaunted (reportedly while under threat) whistleblower, the Anthony Bobulinski release? I admit, mostly worthless fill. Seen here.

Some highlights:

“Biden and the “big guy” was Joe Biden” - Hunter’s Ex-Business Partner Tony Bobulinski Oct 23, 2020 WSJ (exhibit 10, Feb 13, 2024)
“The only reason any of these international business transactions took place, with tens of millions of dollars flowing directly to the Biden family, was because Joe Biden was in high office. The Biden family business was Joe Biden, period.” (pg 12)

Media coverup examples are scattered throughout this release such as pages 38-41.

“How absurd would it be for me to go in front of the FBI voluntarily -- voluntarily -- as close to that election, give them thousands of documents, pictures, text messages, and then lie to them about who I was with, what I did, what the Bidens did, what meetings I was in?” (pg 61)
2017 WSJ Oct 23, 2020, Joe Biden and family “venture” was never discussed.
Mr. Bobulinski. “That’s a lie.” (pg 80)
Q Who went to New York City?
A We all did. Myself, Jim Biden, Hunter Biden, James Gilliar, and Rob Walker.
Q When you went there, what was the plan as far as meeting with CEFC officials?
A So this was the first time I was meeting with the Chinese, , the plan was that we would sit down and execute the term sheet that formalized SinoHawk Holdings (pgs 105,6)
Mr. Bobulinski. “And, just for the record -- because this is a thing that I've dealt with for the last 4 years where people have argued, "Well, what's the importance of SinoHawk with Bobulinski? That deal never happened." It did. "The work was once Joe Biden was a private citizen." That's a lie. This started back in 2015.” (pg 113)
“But this shows 20 percent for H. H is Hunter Biden; 20 percent for RW is Rob 20 Walker; 20 percent for JG is James Gilliar; 20 percent for TB, that's me, Tony Bobulinski; and then it says 10 for Jim, and that's Jim Biden. And then it says, "10 held for H for the big guy." The H in that message is Hunter Biden, and the big guy -- 100 percent -- is Joe Biden.” (pg 116)
“I respond to Hunter, Hunter, this $10 million isn't for us, ,” (pg 118)
“This deal originally started 25 percent all four of us. Jim Biden was not involved in the equity, okay? Zero. We all had 25 percent. And so now I'm looking at nearly a 20-percent haircut on my original equity. And I'm demanding them to justify why, all of a sudden, Jim Biden” (pg 120,1)
“I still was vulnerable, that if all of them voted against me, that they could basically do what they wanted with Oneida, unfortunately. Had to vote, because -- this sort of gets into them ultimately defrauding me.” (pgs 127,8)

My question is, would Anthony Bobulinski still sing for “the impeachment inquiry” committee proceedings if he had not been denied revenue owed him along the way, which sprung him into action?

Reactions: Vambram