Buskanaka

Hold me in your arms, never let me run away
Oct 8, 2003
Bathurst
Visit site
✟16,878.00
Faith
Christian
well, I still don't really know what the cult is about, are they worshipping a different god, or is it the normal religion just warped a bit? So maybe a name that tells what their beliefs are, or who their god is, or the name of their leader...

I'm always a bit unsure about player control, because I tend to get a little annoyed when someone messes too much with my character. Definitely try and keep it to a minimum.

Blessed-one said:
one line posts vex me for some reason..
ditto!! does that mean 2 or more lines, or should we make the minimum more than that?

Upvote 0

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
are they worshipping a different god, or is it the normal religion just warped a bit?

*read guidebook* well.. according to it, there's supposed to be only one religion in Christia, so this would have to be a new god..
give me a name, Bus.

does that mean 2 or more lines, or should we make the minimum more than that?

what do you reckon? at least 5 sentences?

Upvote 0

cyberwing

Blessed beyond the curse!
Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟37,476.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, so it would be better for me to start another thread and eventually we can have the threads 'run into each other' or maybe some of them?? That works for me too! Your characters can bring themselves into the thread as desired, that's cool. I can write a plotline and GM a group working with the Silvers that is no problem at all. I just need to find a few dedicated writers to work with... how do we go about doing that? Y'all just let me know what you wish to do, I'm at your service...;)

Upvote 0

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
thanks cyberwing. You don't have to wait for me.. we'll each put up a new thread then.

I just need to find a few dedicated writers to work with... how do we go about doing that?

uh.. recruitment thread in OOC (a must).. pm any writers that you want to join?

so does anyone have any suggestions or objections to the outline i made? if not, then i'll post them up tonight.

Upvote 0

Buskanaka

Hold me in your arms, never let me run away
Oct 8, 2003
Bathurst
Visit site
✟16,878.00
Faith
Christian
ok, here's some possibilities for the god: Ollok, Zantuk, Beleg. so the cult would just be that name with 'ians' on the end ;) eg. Belegians!

yeah a few sentences sounds good as a general minimum, of course it's not that strict though, no one's going to get kicked out if they only do a 3 sentence post instead of 5! oh and bad grammar/spelling vexes me too :|

Reactions: Blessed-one
Upvote 0

Lady_Firehawk

With new mint flavor crystals!
Mar 20, 2004
Evergreen State College
✟10,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Or Hand of [insert false god here], which could be shortened to [false god]ians or -ites or what have you.

More god names... Malak, Shardalon, Visser (if you get this reference, you are truly a sad loser :D), Hillary Clinton... oh, oops. Scratch that last one. :p

I could probably come up with more...

/me 's brain goes to Jell-O

Reactions: Blessed-one
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
you guys are great!! :hug:
i like Zantuk and Shardalon.. all right, Z is head and S is tail.

*throw coin*

head. It's Zantuk then..

yes owl. I'd be absolutely joyous to have you join, but don't push yourself.. study's more important. :)

does that mean we'll be expecting a new character from you, Vigilante? :p

cyberwing, i got a good character to join your RPG. It's Xer, since his legendary mana absorbing sword got cracked in "The Lost Key", he can go and have it mended by the dwarves if they would do it. I'll go ask ferment.. if he didn't want to play i can play Xer instead.

Upvote 0

Lady_Firehawk

With new mint flavor crystals!
Mar 20, 2004
Evergreen State College
✟10,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Zantuk... reminds me of Zantac 75... some weirdo medicine, heh. ;)

Guess they'd be... Zantukites? :D

I think VH was going to join cyberwing's thread... I'm sticking with the other stuff myself. I need to focus on school. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums