Omw to the ER

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟928,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I'm on my way to the ER again. This time for leg pain and shortness of breath that's pretty severe. Im terrified that it might be blood clots again. t could be a series of panic attacks but i want to be sure. I'll have my wife update everyone as we find out results. Right now my wife is napping to be more recharged. We should hopefully be there in 15 mins or so.

I really hope the ER isn't super packed on Easter Sunday.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟117,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm on my way to the ER again. This time for leg pain and shortness of breath that's pretty severe. Im terrified that it might be blood clots again. t could be a series of panic attacks but i want to be sure. I'll have my wife update everyone as we find out results. Right now my wife is napping to be more recharged. We should hopefully be there in 15 mins or so.

I really hope the ER isn't super packed on Easter Sunday.
I prayed for you. May you have a quick recovery and have the opportunity to spend time with your family this Easter.

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟119,783.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying now!

Lord God I lift up Neostarwcc to You right now and I pray for Your intervention in his current situation and that You would deliver him from both leg pains and shortness of breath. I take authority over both problems and I command them to go right now in the name of Jesus! I also forbid any panic attacks to happen in the name of Jesus! I pray for supernatural strength for Neostarwcc to endure his current situation and that You would deliver him from his situation! I pray for wisdom for all doctors and nurses attending to him and that You would show them exactly what the problem is and how to treat it. I speak peace over Neostar's current situation in the name of Jesus!

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟928,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Sorry for forgetting to update everyone we left for the ER at around 4 and we got home around 9:30 or so and did not end up going to church because its at least an hours long drive there and we shojldnt get there until service was over so we decided to enjoy Easter alone. They were going to admit me to the hospital but another doctor ended up sending me home because there's nothing life-threatening wrong with me I just have a mild case of hypoxia. They gave me some meds for it and an inhaler because both doctors suspect I have asthma too. But they official call of that will be made by my OP.

Upvote 0