Oklahoma schools chief directs all districts not to comply with Biden’s Title IX overhaul

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟221,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
On Friday, the Biden administration finalized rules governing Title IX, stripping many Trump-era protections from the statute and injecting gender theory into school policies by, for example, allowing boys in girls’ restrooms as young as elementary school.
We need vouchers for our children so they can go to a school of their choice. Let the left send their children to these unsafe schools, but others should be able to go to schools where the children can learn in safety.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟250,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
On Friday, the Biden administration finalized rules governing Title IX, stripping many Trump-era protections from the statute and injecting gender theory into school policies by, for example, allowing boys in girls’ restrooms as young as elementary school.
We need vouchers for our children so they can go to a school of their choice. Let the left send their children to these unsafe schools, but others should be able to go to schools where the children can learn in safety.
No one needs vouchers to do that. They can send their children to any school they wish.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,210,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟250,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Not everyone can afford it. People are hurting under Bidenomics.
Then they need to stop buying Starbucks and avocado toast (just like @Desk trauma said, lol). Pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

FYI, my dad did electrical and maintenance work for the private Christian school they wanted me and my brother to attend to get a discount on the tuition and still paid his taxes like a patriotic, red-blooded, American Navy vet.

Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,136,071.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Renegade red states. Ugh! Federal laws supercede state laws, and yet all over the country rogue governors are flouting laws, putting razor wire on the border, stating any gun restrictions after 2021 will be invalid, and (in hearings today) hospitals turning away pregnant women with life threatening emergencies.
They should be required to take a course in Constitutional law and slapped with heavy fines.

Upvote 0