Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Okay so my back is killing me and I'm quite tired but I am extremely afraid because a former special forces member who trusted me may be thinking I hurt his daughter. There is a chance he or others may confuse me with another guy, depending on how information flows. Or maybe rumors started about me. I don't know. This is not good. I confess, at times my heart was extremely negative towards her after the breakup, but we never kissed, we never touched, we never did anything more, and as far as I can recall I never once bad mouthed her. Please pray for my intervention here.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Okay so my back is killing me and I'm quite tired but I am extremely afraid because a former special forces member who trusted me may be thinking I hurt his daughter. There is a chance he or others may confuse me with another guy, depending on how information flows. Or maybe rumors started about me. I don't know. This is not good. I confess, at times my heart was extremely negative towards her after the breakup, but we never kissed, we never touched, we never did anything more, and as far as I can recall I never once bad mouthed her. Please pray for my intervention here.

:heart: Praying for your safety and healing and that any storms of toxic yammering ceases, as God's grace, healing and peace supersede ALL things. (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: DavidFirth
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It is a balm to my soul, thank you brinny.

:heart: You are most welcome. May God's protective and comforting and healing wings shelter and hide you from anything that may harm you. (((hug)))

Reactions: God is good
Upvote 0

Dropout_Theologian

Not an ant in God's glorious library.
Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
Southern United States
✟64,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There is another boy. A previous boyfriend. I do not know the details but it was not what the her father desired. It was not good for her. Her father is a good man.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Dropout_Theologian

Not an ant in God's glorious library.
Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
Southern United States
✟64,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I could be all wrong. But I swear something's happening. Because of the circumstances the father could think that the previous boyfriend was arrogantly attempting to get near her. The father has responsibilities; please pray for the previous boyfriends' safety for the father's sake.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I could be all wrong. But I swear something's happening. Because of the circumstances the father could think that the previous boyfriend was arrogantly attempting to get near her. The father has responsibilities; please pray for the previous boyfriends' safety for the father's sake.

:heart: Praying (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, You know all the details of this situation, and You already know it's outcome. May that outcome be a good one for those mentioned, because of the prayers that are being prayed being graciously and powerfully answered by You. I join in prayers for protection, as well as prayers for understanding, and for calmness and wisdom and self-control to be exercised, hopefully in a spirit of mercy and love towards all involved. May peace prevail through the intervention of the Prince of Peace. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SaNcTaMaRiA

I am a man...who loves our Lady!
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Iowa
✟169,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wouldn't worry to much. If he was special forces it means he understand the necessity of being even handed and cool headed.

I will pray for you. Everything will be fine.

Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you brinny. :) And thank you SaNcTaMaRiA. Nothing has come of it yet.

:heart: You are most welcome, thank you for the update. And praying nothing does come of it, and that God has already moved ALL things in your favor, and that He protects, defends, and heals you and untangles all the webs and straightens all the crooked paths and sets your feet on solid Rock, Him. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums