Visit site
✟405,028.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No im not saying that Christian forums is in on helping them , I said the powers that be.
So the "powers that be" have control over Christian forums as you stated

He is gone , the powers that be got rid of him.
One can not even speak the truth in a conspiracy forum.
Wake up.
So either CF is in on it, or they control CF to prevent them from speaking on this forum.
(That or it's not true that "the powers that be got rid of him." )

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You guys are funny your like a dog with a bone.
The reason I believe he got zapped by the powers that be is because one of his posts disappeared and then he disappeared.

There was another guy here who started a thread by asking , If Trump is pro Israel and and media is owned by jews , how come the media was giving Trump a hard time. I was the first poster and suggested he should look up the khazarian mafia.

His thread disappeared and so did he but im still here , so it looks like one should not ask certain questions here that may be unsavoury to some.
To be honest , I thought it was a good logical question.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ranunculus

Aug 21, 2008
✟274,654.00
Country
Luxembourg
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The reason I believe he got zapped by the powers that be is because one of his posts disappeared and then he disappeared.
Disappeared... or maybe he just didn't want post any more. Not everyone is chronically online. You seem to really want to lean into everything being a conspiracy. I once had a post of mine removed because it referred to "doing it" in a sexual context. Posts deemed unsavory or breaking some TOS get deleted all the time. A lot of threads go through "clean up". That's the way it is has always been over here.
There was another guy here who started a thread by asking , If Trump is pro Israel and and media is owned by jews , how come the media was giving Trump a hard time. I was the first poster and suggested he should look up the khazarian mafia.
The thread you're talking about leaned hard towards fascist antisemitic rhetoric that Christianforums doesn't want to deal with and the OP of that thread @friend of is very much still active so they didn't disappear.
His thread disappeared and so did he but im still here , so it looks like one should not ask certain questions here that may be unsavoury to some.
No it wasn't. When your worldview collides with reality you should take pause and realize that maybe your assumptions aren't correct.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟318,418.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Did anything come of this? I haven't died if that helps as a data point.

Upvote 0