Not open for further replies.

rhema glory

Aug 19, 2004
✟228.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm kinda confused!I've only been here a few days so sorry if my ? are repetitive!I noticed that pretty much the same ppl all respond in each forum-thus sparking these debates!There is already a spirit filled P/C thread,and it looks kinda rendundant in my humble opinion to have 3 diff P/C forums!I would also like a place for support,so if this will bring about those changes I say hooray!It's really sad that we as christians have gotten so divided,even w/in our own denominations:(

Upvote 0

New_Wineskin

Contributor
Jun 26, 2004
Elizabethtown , PA , usa
✟13,854.00
Faith
Non-Denom
This is a great idea . I fully support it . Pentecostals having their own forum where they can discuss things with closely like-minded folk . I am charasmatic without being denominational . So , I won't do much here but read . In fact , I won't be doing much in any of these forums but read . I have a couple of threads to finish and be a lurker only . Before doing so , I wanted to express my support for this site and this new subforum . :)

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

rapturefish

Kingdom Citizen, Spiritual Nomad
May 9, 2002
Sydney
✟17,650.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
What happened to unity in the Spirit? Look, I had a church split this year and the old church was independant charismatic, & the new church where I'm at is middle-of-the-road Pentecostal. As far as I'm concerned it's meaningless to discuss and not have the same Spirit of unity. And I don't mean uniformity either - we can be different and yet still celebrate the same God with whom we have relationship.

Remember what is important people - our differences are little compared to the things in common. When the differences in doctrine become too important they can divide us unnecessarily.

cheers,

Upvote 0

soldout

Aug 20, 2004
✟898.00
Faith
Christian
New_Wineskin said:
This is a great idea . I fully support it . Pentecostals having their own forum where they can discuss things with closely like-minded folk . I am charasmatic without being denominational . So , I won't do much here but read . In fact , I won't be doing much in any of these forums but read . I have a couple of threads to finish and be a lurker only . Before doing so , I wanted to express my support for this site and this new subforum . :)
NW I for one hope you would reconsider. Your posts are always well reasoned and informative. I of course understand if the Lord has you backing off of your involvement, but if that is not the case, please consider staying involved. Your gifts will be missed by those posting here if you leave.

Upvote 0

J.A.I

. Galatians 6:10 .
Jan 28, 2004
✟10,903.00
Faith
Christian
There are Charismatic Protestants and Catholics. They don't believe in the same things doctrinally which caused quite a few denominational debates in the SP forum. There was no place for Pentecostals to be able to discuss what they believe in doctrinally without being attacked so to speak. So this is a 'safe haven' of sorts for Pentecostals.

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.