• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

New Chapter: I had hodgkins lymphoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Aww, thankyou all of you.

Susie, thankyou for still being here. I have sent you a PM. Love you loads. I am so sorry you are going through some rotten stuff.

thanks Mike for coming and and wow, you are all upside down LOL. Good to hear from you though.

thnks feelingblessed. we are always friends.

ha ha I can't see well enough to type properly buyt I am trying ha ha

I am still doing well but mad because I was meant to be going to a Bible Study this morning but could not get there cos could not sleep for all kinds fo reasons. This stupid fungus wont go and is driving me mad. I am dertermined to go ojut this afternoon though and

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't understand what you are talking about. Not having a good day today. I feel scared of my neighbors now. I'm trying to talk myself out of it. They have done me in. It is so muggy today.

Praying Ruth, for your protection and that God removes them somehow (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
On a more serious note, we received the two previous scans too and that included the first one ever done which was what enabled them to diagnose me, and it was horrifying. I am a walking miracle and they told me that today. It is a total miracle that I am even alive.

there were SO MANY tumours and my liver and spleen and kidneys were all affected too and it was just horrifying. I was riddled with it. Now I know why I felt within me at that time that I was dying. In fact I was anointed for my death - and that sounds dramatic but it is true. So you see, it is a total miracle. I am so lucky to be alive.

Good grief, Anjelica!!! Praise God!!!! He DID YANK you from the jaws of destruction and death. THis calls for more o' THIS!!!!!
bliss.gif

balloons.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I am soooo excited. Guess what I did?

I CLIMBED THE STAIRS !!! I climbed the stairs up to bed. I haven't climbed the stairs in five months. I can't believe I did it but I did. Wooo hooo. I am so so excited. Oh wow I am getting better. Wow, wow, wow.

Hahaaaa! No you didn't!!!!! You gooooooo girl!!!! Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!

birthday+party.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Fantastic, you are getting better in leaps and bounds!!! You are amazing!!

I just got some pizza. I get it once a month now. Yummy!!

Oh yummmmmm Ruth!!!! I haven't had pizza in SUCH a long time.....i gotta get some too :yum:

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It was really weird how I came to climb the stairs Ruth cos I got to the bottom step and was just about to get onto the stair lift and it was as if something was saying to me GO ON, climb them." And so I did. Isn't that just amazing?

[pong]hee heee LOVE it!!!!! Yay!!!!!!![/pong]

FreeVector_Balloons_Streamers2.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Ha ha Ruth. I wish I was stuffed but I am not tonight. I could already climb down the stairs but could not climb up them. I was told to climb up one step first, and then add to it. But I did ALL of them just like that. I cold not believe it.

Ruth, Iwant to thank you so very much for staying on this thread with me. Most have gone now and I still need people and you have always been here and not gone. So many promised so much and have just gone ayway. I did not know why but it has happened anyway.

brinny I thank you too for still beig here. God bless both of you for remaining friends. I still need people.

bighug.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Ha ha brinny. The hospital report re the scan said "Patient is tilted". It just sounded sooooo funny. I mean, HOW am I tilted ha ha. I was laid flat on a sort of flat thing that moved in and out of the scanner. How was I tllted? BUT now it is official. I am tilted ha ha

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.