• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

New Chapter: I had hodgkins lymphoma (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm still wondering if they are gone for good. It sure is very quiet here. I'm glad you are having a wonderful day. I know each day can be different. My ptsd has been acting up for quiet some time but I have kept it to myself. Maybe now I can start to heal again. I hope your healing gets better too anjelica. I love you very much my sister!

Reactions: Rebecca Sue
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi there. Nice of you to remember me.

I am doing kind of OK. Some days I am good and other days I am not. It is a process and very emotionally draining. I must say that recovering from cancer is hard work - it doesn't just happen, and it goes up and down a lot.

It is hard because people don't understand how it works emotionally and the process and I have lost a lot of friends simply because I get misunderstood as being something different than I am, and being judged in a bad way.
When you are and have been so sick, things don't work in the same way that they do for healthy people and so I get called toxic when in fact my brain is not in a good way and this is due to the long term effects of the chemo and not that I truly am toxic.

Allowances are often not made for me and so it has been hard, particularly in this forum when people don't know me as a person.

I am at the moment struggling with very bad eyesight that has been caused by the steroids, and also a bad flare up of rheumatoid arthritis which may be the effect of the chemotherapy.

I am still learning to walk again and some days are better than others - I get a lot of bad pain and have to try and ignore it which isn't always easy.

Some days though, I am really good, and yesterday was a really good day, but today is bad again. Some days I feel really happy and other days I feel black and horrible.

It doesn't help when I am misunderstood and badly judged.

I am so grateful to you for inquiring after me.

Thankyou so much. :)

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I am also being stalked in this forum and do not know why. I do not know what I have done that has caused so much hatred of me.

This is why I hardly ever post in here now.

If anyone wishes to know how I am, please PM me. I am happy to tell you.

As I say, some days are good and some are bad but I do not wish to make anything public any more. There is a hatred towards me that is non understandable and from people who are not sick and who are able bodied and not struggling with serious illness this is just beyond the pale.

Please PM me if you wish to know how I am - I am making nothing public again. Which will please the person who is stalking me but there you go. I have to protect myself and that is the truth of the matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.