Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟106,513.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for me as a neighbour of mine has been damaging my car by putting small dents & scratches on it. I can't prove anything as I haven't caught him in the act though I know it's him as I yelled at him one night for shinning a laser in my bedroom window several times throughout the night and ever since then he's had an issue with me. He is a young guy with drug & mental issues. I live in a apartment and have spoken to the strata management company about it and also the caretaker has warned him a couple of time to no avail. The guy is a nut! Please pray that this guy leaves me alone and stops damaging my car and that I get some peace about this!

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟106,513.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Heavenly Father, speak to this neighbor in a way that will reach his understanding. Put fear into him, that he be cautious around his neighbors car or else pay for damages incurred by him, thank You Heavenly Father, In Jesus Name, Amen

Thank you Stephanie for this prayer.........He has stopped damaging my car and I hope & pray it stays that way. I'm battling a chronic illness and I don't need dramas in my life at this stage.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums