cloverdale surrey BC
✟15,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This morning February 13 2010, I was so exited this morning, because my sister(Joni 20 years old, her birthday is next Friday Feb 19th) was going for a 3d ultrasound and the rest of the family were going with. But yesterday she was worried because the baby( Malachi) wasn't moving all day, and that night didn't hear the heart beat. she didn't sleep all night. We called her Midwife this morning and told her about it, she went to see her, and it didn't look good. She was taken to the hospital to get a ultrasound to see if the baby is OK, but Malachi was dead :'( They said that there was very little Amniotic Fluids, but not sure exactly how he died. They sent my sister home with Labor Inducers, and when she feels the contractions or something beginning, she should go back to the hospital. She was 26 weeks pregnant, Malachi was due May.

I just cant imagine what she must be going through, and the worst is that she is going to go through labor tonight, knowing that Malachi is dead. I know the Lord has his reasons, but I still can't believe that Malachi didn't even have a chance at life :(
I think I finally ran out of tears

I just want to ask everyone for prayers for my sister to keep her strong,and that everything will be fine on her second baby. She and Christiaan said they will try again as soon as possible. Can't wait to be an uncle

tpk

The Preacher's Kid
Jan 29, 2005
Virginia
Visit site
✟21,844.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sorry to hear that. I've had friends that have gone through similar experiences, so I know that it is a very sad situation. I'll definitely be praying that you all can stay strong and that God will draw you all even closer to him through this.

Upvote 0

HarborOrange

I am a sieve.
Dec 7, 2007
Colorado.
✟19,165.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Man, I'm sorry, that's some rough stuff to go through... I've known people who've had miscarriages, and it's really a hard thing for them to go through... I couldn't imagine something like that hitting so close to home.
I'll definitely be praying for you, and your family, that's gotta be hard.

G-d bless, and stay strong. YHWH always has his reasons.

Upvote 0

Jarrodis

follower of jesus Christ the savior
Mar 14, 2009
cloverdale surrey BC
✟15,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
thank you guys, its greatly appreciated :)

My sister gave birth to Malachi this morning at 4:30 at home, her mother in law delivered it. He was truly a perfect little thing. Can't believe we never got to know him.
but he is in a better place now

God bless All :)

Upvote 0