Visit site
✟22,990.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I started watching because I heard that Tim Minear was working on the show... and Minear was a writer for "Angel", the WB show by Joss Whedon. And I like Lost, a lot!

It's a great show! TV might have something with quality on again! And I thought Angel's end was the end of that.... Maybe I was wrong.

Upvote 0

AngelusSax

Believe
Apr 16, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟22,990.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It was. Their tagline was "Look closer and see what you missed." I forgot to watch it.... They made it sound like it's a "6th Sense" kind of thing... watch it again, knowing what you know now, and you'll get a whole new show out of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Iron Sun 254

Insane Genius
Aug 23, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Visit site
✟20,473.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
SuperSmart said:
When I watched it agin I relized that the reason that Charlie went into the bathroom when they went to find the transever(sp?) was to get his drugs which he dropped when the plane first went down.
I figured that was what he was up to the first time I saw it. What was different was realizing why Locke acted like he did.

Upvote 0

Glaz

Obama '08
Jun 22, 2004
✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
For those who can't get enough of the show and don't already know about it, go to http://www.thefuselage.com/. They have posts there from the writers and even some of the cast and also live chats. Way better than the ABC boards for discussing all things 'Lost':)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums