Hello all!
Aug 6, 2009
USA
✟10,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like Lost a lot, but why is it repeating itself?

Things have happened before. 2 similar plane crashes, going back to LA again and a few other things.

I hope they don't build another Deathstar and destroy it again like in that other movie?

;)

"Locke... I am your father!" :cool: (Star Wars theme plays in background)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sf49erfan

Veteran
Sep 30, 2005
Maryland (DC suburbs)
✟3,088.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I think Nicki and Paulo should stay under the sand.

It would have helped the producers sell them as legit characters if they had at least been seen on the plane to LAX, they wouldn't have even needed speaking parts.

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

It would have helped the producers sell them as legit characters if they had at least been seen on the plane to LAX, they wouldn't have even needed speaking parts.

I thought they were "tailies" But then, I thought Rose and Bernard were tailies too....actually, I think they were. We didn't see Rose and Jack relate before the bomb went off, did we?

Reactions: lovesdolphins
Upvote 0

lovesdolphins

New year, new me, new baby????
Mar 28, 2007
Houston
✟15,296.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I thought they were "tailies" But then, I thought Rose and Bernard were tailies too....actually, I think they were. We didn't see Rose and Jack relate before the bomb went off, did we?

Bernard was a tailie - he had got back to the bathroom and the plane crashed.

Rose was in the front - she bonded with Charlie out on the beach at the very beginning; she also bonded with Jack a time or two - and would say that her husband was alive - when they all believed the tailies were dead.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
L

LovesToBless

Bernard was a tailie - he had got back to the bathroom and the plane crashed.

Rose was in the front - she bonded with Charlie out on the beach at the very beginning; she also bonded with Jack a time or two - and would say that her husband was alive - when they all believed the tailies were dead.

Thanks! :doh:I forgot about all that :blush:...she was looking for him all along when they'd run into other people from the plane. :sorry:

Upvote 0

Thinker

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2002
Alaska
Visit site
✟7,155.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Cool Lighthouse.

It seems that it is mandatory that there be a hot, seriousely deranged babe running around the island setting traps and killing random people on the island at any given time. First Rouseau, now Claire.

It also seems that the people in the LAX timeline are doing much better than their 'other selves' : both Jack and Locke have come to terms with themselves, the LAX version of Hurley doesn't see himself as cursed, ect. Liked the cameo by the temple master in the LAX timeline.

Reactions: AirPo
Upvote 0