Lost - Episode 6:10 (3/30/10) - The Package

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm guessing MIBLocke needs all of the candidates dead or leaving the island with him, because if any one of them stayed behind on the island, alive, they would become the de-facto protector of the island and MIB wouldn't be able to leave. Kind of circular logic, but I think it fits.

I want to know why it's so important for MIBLocke to have Claire and Kate when neither of them are candidates. Is it because of their relationship to Aaron, the "little prince"?

Upvote 0

lovesdolphins

New year, new me, new baby????
Mar 28, 2007
Houston
✟15,296.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And why isn't Kate a candidate anymore?

Crazy Claire gives me the creeps.

I don't think Sun knows English in the alternate time-line.

I thought it was sweet when Widmore showed Jin the camera, with the pics.

I definitely think Jack is in the lead to be the new Jacob - I am curious about Hurley though; seeing the people all the time, and such.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The only thing I didn't like about seeing Sun and her daughter in the pictures (other than ABC's ridiculous V countdown clock which obscured half of them! :mad:) was the one of her birthday party. I'm OCD about continuity, but Sun was living in Korea wasn't she? So why was the "Happy birthday" banner in English? :D

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

The only thing I didn't like about seeing Sun and her daughter in the pictures (other than ABC's ridiculous V countdown clock which obscured half of them! :mad:) was the one of her birthday party. I'm OCD about continuity, but Sun was living in Korea wasn't she? So why was the "Happy birthday" banner in English? :D

Yeah, I was not at all happy either about the V countdown clock...especially when it obscured stuff...like, oh, I don't know...how about what Sun was writing to Jack? :mad:

Good point about the pictures! Yes, I do believe they were always in Korea. That is confusing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thinker

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2002
Alaska
Visit site
✟7,155.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I do find myself wondering who is going to be investigating the ever growing pile of corpses at that resteraunt: Anna Lucia or Detective Ford and his sidekick? And if thet will correctly deduce what went happened. (Though 'Detective Ford' might have his hands full with Kate).

One other item there: in the original timeline, when Jin and Sun were actually married, was Jin still being sent unwittingly to his death by his father in law? Or was the watch (and money, if any) intended for something ... more legitimate?

As to Mikhail, that guy turned out to be almost unbelievably tough the first time around. If any of those guys on the resteraunt floor pulls through, he'll be one of them.

One other little item about Sun-on-the-island speaking only Korean...I wonder if this could be an indicator that the timelines are starting to merge? Because, the flash sideways Sun knows all of about four words of english...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was just watching your siggy, Snooch...think we'll ever see more of Libby?

I think they have to give us a little more about her to satisfy the fans :)

So... what, nobody was shocked/surprised to see our old pal Mikhail? :D

I wasn't so much surprised to see him as I was to see him get shot in the eye - the same eye he wore a patch over!

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

I do find myself wondering who is going to be investigating the ever growing pile of corpses at that resteraunt: Anna Lucia or Detective Ford and his sidekick? And if thet will correctly deduce what went happened. (Though 'Detective Ford' might have his hands full with Kate).

One other item there: in the original timeline, when Jin and Sun were actually married, was Jin still being sent unwittingly to his death by his father in law? Or was the watch (and money, if any) intended for something ... more legitimate?

As to Mikhail, that guy turned out to be almost unbelievably tough the first time around. If any of those guys on the resteraunt floor pulls through, he'll be one of them.

One other little item about Sun-on-the-island speaking only Korean...I wonder if this could be an indicator that the timelines are starting to merge? Because, the flash sideways Sun knows all of about four words of english...

Yeah I was wondering if Sun's dad would actually have him killed when he was already married to her. :eek: Seems like it would not be a good thing to do, even in his mind...but who knows?

Yep, those guys on the floor could be fine, true...we'll see I guess.

And that's an interesting thought about the lines merging...maybe. Crazy stuff.

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

I think they have to give us a little more about her to satisfy the fans :)

I wasn't so much surprised to see him as I was to see him get shot in the eye - the same eye he wore a patch over!

I hope so...I love Libby. Maybe in the flash sideways, she and Hurley actually will be together! :love2: <--- hey, how often am I going to get to use that smilie!

Oh! So there's the answer to my question..that's Patchy alright! :sorry:

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
LTB, I missed it when they said his name, before we saw him on screen the first time. I knew it was someone we had seen before, but I didn't place him until he got shot in the eye - then it all fell into place! So don't feel bad, it was definitely an out-of-context appearance for him.

I'm hoping we'll see Tom this season now. :)

Upvote 0