Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟106,179.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my friend Jill as she is struggling with chronic illness and the home she has lived in for 30 years may have to be sold. I worry about her as she can't look after herself. She used to live with her mother in her home, but her mother passed away about 18 months ago and in Australia you have to sell a deceased estate within 2 years or incur Capital Gains Tax which is quite a substantial amount on the value of the property. Her 2 siblings want to sell the house so as to avoid paying such a tax. Jill might be able to get a another 2 year extension from the tax department so that gives her time to sort herself out and prepare. Please pray that Jill can stay in her mother's home for another 2 years and that she gets that extension.

God bless you all!

Last edited:

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for Jill, this is a time of big adjustment without having the pressure she is now under.
It is a dreadful thing to have to deal with. Is she able to stay in the home or is it divided up? This is where things get hard if she has no home and siblings do.
May God bless her and keep her.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will also pray for Jill. Whether she will stay in this house or get a new place to live in, God will provide for her a solution to this situation she is in now. God will take care of her. :amen:

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, You have a heart for such ones with needs like these. Just as You created the universe because of Your very nature to create, it is also in Your very nature to provide for people You have created. You give sunshine and needed rain to saved and unsaved alike. You have compassion upon those that wander as sheep having no shepherd. At times You healed when not even being asked to heal. You healed the Syro-phoenician woman's daughter, after first not responding to her first request; but seeing her faith and persistence, relented willingly. This one struggling with chronic illness and now facing the loss of her home is not unlike those You encountered while living on earth before the cross. I pray that You will touch her body, emotions, and spirit, and provide that which will bring her a sense of peace and safety, whether it is in the ways we humans would naturally desire, or whether it is in a way that You would find might be even better. Thank You for what You are going to do in a great way for this lady. Amen.

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟106,179.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Praying for Jill, this is a time of big adjustment without having the pressure she is now under.
It is a dreadful thing to have to deal with. Is she able to stay in the home or is it divided up? This is where things get hard if she has no home and siblings do.
May God bless her and keep her.
Jill won't be able to stay in the home indefinitely, but she may be able to get a 2 year extension to stay in the home. The home has been left in the will to the 3 children of the deceased including Jill. Her siblings are wealthy, but are unsupportive or understanding of Jill's situation. Jill is just asking for 2 more years in the home before it incurs this capital gains tax.

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jill won't be able to stay in the home indefinitely, but she may be able to get a 2 year extension to stay in the home. The home has been left in the will to the 3 children of the deceased including Jill. Her siblings are wealthy, but are unsupportive or understanding of Jill's situation. Jill is just asking for 2 more years in the home before it incurs this capital gains tax.
I totally understand, without going into detail my mother passed away 2016 I also lived with her. Six children,I am the only one on my own, Mum left me the house knowing if my younger siblings ever needed a home it was here. It, to me is their home also.The youn ger ones are not well off.My two older sisters very wealthy were the ones who be grudged honouring my Mother. The eldest one made the time from Mums passing like hell. It still grieves me to the heart but with Gods help I get through, that was a year of trusting in Him when I felt everything was in turmoil.
I never thought in a million years it would have happened as it did.

But above all things both my parents wishes were honoured and God oversaw

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I totally understand, to share just a little, my mother passed away 2016 I also lived with her. Six children,I am the only one on my own, Mum left me the house knowing if my younger siblings ever needed a home it was here. It, to me is their home also.The youn ger ones are not well off. My two older sisters, very wealthy were the ones who be grudged honouring my Mother. The eldest one made the time from Mums passing like hell and did not agree with my mother's wishes. It still grieves me to the heart but with Gods help I got through, that was a year of trusting in Him when I felt everything was in turmoil.It was probably the worst thing I have experienced.
I never thought in a million years it would have happened as it did.
Oh do I long for the day I am with my Lord and mother and father.
Eventually both my parents wishes were honoured and God oversaw it all. He never fails.
By the way both wealthy sisters are Christian, one no longer has contact.
The younger ones, one is Christian, two are not. (Yet);)

I pray Jill will have everything sorted out and at least have the extra two years . May God keep her and bless her:prayer:

Upvote 0